Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

3rd night in the game and mixed results

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Finally got to the lvl where I can where a set of boots I'd been waiting for. Now lvl 12 and impressed how many similar lvl players there are in the starter areas

Mixed evening of results. I took out a eso+ on the advice of others. Craft bag a life saver, but then I went to dye station. I only had 3 dyes available and have to unlock 99% of them. Not what I expected.

The night ended on a high. I was stood in dagger fall and a random high lvl wanted to trade. Once I worked out how to do it, they basically gave me a full set of lvl 50 gear for nowt. I can't use it yet but I almost welled up at the generosity of someone being bothered to help a new player out.
Edited by Suter1972 on August 20, 2016 6:19AM
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad that you had a great night.

The nice thing about the dyes - once you unlock them, they are unlocked for ALL of your characters. Most of the dyes are in my opinion HORRIBLE anyway. I dye everything, but I tend to stick with the more "natural" browns, blacks, and metal colors.