The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Writ errors

nerdywife
nerdywife
Soul Shriven
Three times now I've had an error occur with my clothier crafting writs where the items I've made do not count for completing the writ. I'm level 50 clothier, rank 10, trying to do writs in Wrothgar. The first two times a single item was not counted, today both shadowhide items have not counted.

• Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you adding traits to them? I've found that items with traits usually aren't accepted.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • goboltz
    goboltz
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, was trying to find where to report the "BUG" .
    ALL of the crafting writs have this issue, I'm lvl 50 on all and making them in wrothgar too.

note: I went to the delivery point and even though they didn't say to go there,
    I was able to turn them all in ! ! ! They just don't mark as completed. On;y the 1st part you do counts, the rest get stuck !

I have a clan-member who's lower lvl and it won't move him to the next drop off point as it's stuck & he hasn't been there yet !

I do these EVERY day ! It needs to get fixed/patched .

I cleared cache on the ps4, rebooted, logged in/out, changed characters, completed something else . . . nothing!
    I also deleted the stuff for the writ, re-did it & still no fix !

edit note: This is doing this AGAIN, after the HIST patch .
    Edited by goboltz on August 20, 2016 12:52AM
    [PS5] [NA] [EP] - "Cheese for Everyone" !
  • crachaus
    crachaus
    goboltz wrote: »
    Same here, was trying to find where to report the "BUG" .
    ALL of the crafting writs have this issue, I'm lvl 50 on all and making them in wrothgar too.

note: I went to the delivery point and even though they didn't say to go there,
    I was able to turn them all in ! ! ! They just don't mark as completed. On;y the 1st part you do counts, the rest get stuck !

I have a clan-member who's lower lvl and it won't move him to the next drop off point as it's stuck & he hasn't been there yet !

I do these EVERY day ! It needs to get fixed/patched .

I cleared cache on the ps4, rebooted, logged in/out, changed characters, completed something else . . . nothing!
    I also deleted the stuff for the writ, re-did it & still no fix !

edit note: This is doing this AGAIN, after the HIST patch .

G