Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

merchant won't sell for me

deumerdaub17_ESO
deumerdaub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Since yesterday I can no longer buy guild stores the option simply does not appear already tried everything disable addon reset the game but nothing worked40gd7q1tk2ud.png
2dq3need16r9.png
mod4bsen0cf0.png
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Since yesterday I can no longer buy guild stores the option simply does not appear already tried everything disable addon reset the game but nothing worked40gd7q1tk2ud.png
    2dq3need16r9.png
    mod4bsen0cf0.png

I've experienced the same issue, but only a day or so.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this can happen because of a Social Ban. Not sure why people get that status.

Can you whisper or chat or send or receive emails? Or anything else of a social nature in the game?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I think this can happen because of a Social Ban. Not sure why people get that status.
    Can you whisper or chat or send or receive emails? Or anything else of a social nature in the game?

Yeah, looks like you have been "silenced". Usually happens when you exploit/bot ...
    :wink: