The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alchemy herbs in IC?

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
I quaff a ton of potions playing in IC. It would be super nice if there were flowers to pick between murder sessions. There are a ton of places you could place herb nodes, especially in Arboretum. It would be another reason for people to go to IC and one less reason for me to leave! Please consider ZOS.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    I quaff a ton of potions playing in IC. It would be super nice if there were flowers to pick between murder sessions. There are a ton of places you could place herb nodes, especially in Arboretum. It would be another reason for people to go to IC and one less reason for me to leave! Please consider ZOS.

Never thought of this, but a good idea.
    But I won't leave IC, I like the environment. :D
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if Harvest nodes contribute to Lag. Cyrodiil itself seems to be quite empty of them, or maybe I just did not notice all that many nodes the few times I was up there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I wonder if Harvest nodes contribute to Lag. Cyrodiil itself seems to be quite empty of them, or maybe I just did not notice all that many nodes the few times I was up there.

There're quite a lot of Harvest nodes in Cyrodiil, important for me as a crafter, even in PvP. :smile:
    Many factors contribute to lag is my guess, not only Harvest nodes.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jimboo84 Maybe I was just following you around Cyrodiil and did not know it....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    @Jimboo84 Maybe I was just following you around Cyrodiil and did not know it....

lol, that's a possibility :smiley:
    I'll leave you some flowers then!