The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My ESO Screenshots (These should be on the loading screens!)

Chrysa1is
Chrysa1is
✭✭✭✭✭
Took a couple of screenshots that i'm really happy with. I wish there was a way to remove the crosshair and compass at the top of the screen. I also think it'd be pretty fun and good if ESO loading screens consisted of screenshots submitted by the players. Let me know what your favourite picture is. Enjoy.

Ritual
esncccszvhea.png

Throne Watcher
bh2gxoizfxkq.png

Cold Steel
5c64qcaqaqfh.png

Welcome to Hel Ra
8p9tahih43zd.png

Spellscar
oixzv1gc6jbs.png

Praise the Sun
yeh0lnsi9t6c.png

Shadow of the Maelstrom
2ml7x5w3rfko.png

Forgotten Ruins
07m4ohhlwqh8.png

A Kiss, Sweet Mother
wa060h51n6a9.png

The Sands of Time (Night)
gz1xrjjhye6m.png

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    I wish there was a way to remove the crosshair and compass at the top of the screen
    I agree. I strip down my HUD as much as I am able on my PS4 when i'm playing solo or generally wandering around looking at stuff. I have to resort to a bit of image editing to remove crosshairs if I take wider shots. The offset function helps... a bit.

Favourite image? 'Welcome to Hel Ra'. A great sense of scale and distance there (but they're all fab image captures).
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • valthierX
    valthierX
    ✭✭
    I like the Shadow of the Maelstrom.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I believe there's an addon that disables the compass so you can get just the pure environment.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ritual and Forgotten Ruins are my favorites. I wouldn't mind seeing these pics on the loading screens. It would give a refreshed look to the game.

Good captures. :)
    Edited by Seratopia on August 16, 2016 10:51AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take lots of screen shots like this on PC. A note for others that do, you can bind a key to toggle the HUD. This gets rid of everything except the nameplates they introduced in Thieves Guild (ahem, ZOS). Just remember to turn it back on, otherwise dialogs get interesting.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's possible you could get them used somewhere if you disable UI and screenshot in 1st person

rip decibel
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Spellscar, Shadow of the Maelstrom, A Kiss and Sweet Mother are my favorites. But they are all very good pictures. Difficult to decide :)
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm if only there wasn't a player on them it would be better. Except for the prayer picture is better with a character.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!