The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Headset sound bug!! Temporary fix now discovered!

• altair1969
    altair1969
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you vert much :)
  • altair1969
    altair1969
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gone to post it on the french forum !

Thanks you again mate
  • AngeISky
    AngeISky
    No Problem, Should be easy to do. o:)
    ~ AngeiSky

°MAIN° Catsulek > NightBlade (ASSASSIN CRIT BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 50 (CP 290)> AD [WERECAT] (°w°)/
    °SUB° AngelSkye > Sorceress (SPIRITMASTER BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 10 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]
    °SUB° Sha'ala > Templar (DRAGOON OF LIGHT [CUSTOM]) > LVL 1 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]
    °SUB° Wychblade > DragonKnight (BUILD? [N/A]) > LVL 7 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]

WEREWOLF LVL "MAX" MSG Me On Xbox for Bites
    VAMPIRE LVL 5

Guild: Guildmaster of "Elder ScroIIs Community" Ingame
    Club: Admin of: "The Elder Scrolls Community" Xbox One Clubs
  • AngeISky
    AngeISky
    Just Got the Reply Today From ESO, That:
    Response Betty via Email 08/13/2016 12:49 PM
    Greetings, Erica!

I can understand your frustration regarding the headset audio bug completely.
    Thank you for providing a link to the temporary fix you have provided. I will forward this information to the appropriate team for further investigation.

We expect the Orsinium issue to be resolve with the upcoming Update 11.
    We strongly recommend that you avoid entering Orsinium until the fix is deployed. Update 11 will launch on Xbox One on August 16, 2016.

Please keep an eye on our Patch Notes forum for any updates at http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes.

In the meantime if there is anything else that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
    Betty
    ESO:TU Support
    YAY
    Edited by AngeISky on August 14, 2016 7:22PM
    ~ AngeiSky

°MAIN° Catsulek > NightBlade (ASSASSIN CRIT BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 50 (CP 290)> AD [WERECAT] (°w°)/
    °SUB° AngelSkye > Sorceress (SPIRITMASTER BUILD [CUSTOM]) > LVL 10 (CP 0)> AD [NONE]

VAMPIRE LVL 5

• AngeISky
    AngeISky
    Seems the New GAME Update PERMANENTLY FIXED the issue for my Console Version, & Xbox Preview Update Version.

I am now HAPPY to plug my CONTROLLER back in where it belongs. o:)
    Edited by AngeISky on August 19, 2016 12:19AM
    ~ AngeiSky

VAMPIRE LVL 5