The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Need Build for my NB to soloing

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I need a build for my NB and which race would be the best to soloing Craglorn for example....
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookup vMA builds on YouTube. I don't have a leveled nightblade, but a vMA build by definition will be good at soloing.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    teladoy wrote: »
    I need a build for my NB and which race would be the best to soloing Craglorn for example....

Particular as to whether the build is stamina or magicka based?
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    teladoy wrote: »

Particular as to whether the build is stamina or magicka based?

The same is, i would do it any of both.

• xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Currently I run a Khajiit stamina based Nightblade with 2h Mace and Bow. All attributes are placed into Stamina as we can get enough health from gear enchants and such.

Gear:
    5 x Red Mountain
    5 x Viper
    2h Mace and Bow with restore stamina enchant (Master 2h would be superb for brawler skill).

Depending on the situation I will use a deadly poison instead of the weapon enchants.
    Power enchant on weapons would be a good alternative too.

Don't have access to ESO until this evening so some of the skill names may be a little off.

Skill Bar One (2h Mace):
    Brawler
    Ambush
    Killers Blade
    Rally
    Expert Hunter
    Incapacitating Strike or Werewolf

Skill Bar Two (Bow):
    Poison Injection
    Arrow Barrage
    Acid Spray
    Vigor