Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 Piece Cooldown(s)?

Kungfu
Kungfu
✭✭✭✭
I've searched and searched for any information from 2016:

The sort version:
Is there an internal cooldown on 5-piece set bonuses?

More:
For example, I'm running a stam NB and I get bored with using the same build after a while. So, now I want to go full archer.
I'm looking at working in Morag Tong. But it's only going to be an increase for me if that 5-piece bonus "target takes 10% more damage from poison for 5 seconds" has either NO cooldown or a VERY short one.

Going even more specific, I'm hoping there is no cooldown or at MOST a 10 second CD that starts at the application of the debuff. Thus providing a minimum 50% uptime in any fight longer than 10s econds.

TIA for any constructive help

Best Answer

• Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Unless it specifically states that "this can occur ever X seconds/minutes" then there should not be a cool down for the effect.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
    Answer ✓
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the input.
    I tend not to trust tooltips.