Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best way to quickly level champion? help

ChiefBeef
ChiefBeef
I am a champion 60 and have been leveling mostly by grinding dreges in Stonefall, but I feel like its going to take forever to get to 501 and that there is a quicker way..please let me know if you have any good leveling methods, thanks!

Best Answer

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will take forever to get to 501 regardless. Don't try to grind it in a week...you'll end up in an institution, and not the good kind. It's an exponential algorithm, so getting from 490-500 is about the same XP as 1-100.

For grinding, you're grinding the wrong zone. You need to be killing the most powerful mobs in the game (that you can grind fast). The Wrothgar public dungeons are the best. Level up your provisioning, buff your drink passive so that your drinks last 20 extra minutes, then take psijics and run rabid 50 minute sessions for max cp gain.

If you don't have Wrothgar, go to the public dungeons in your third faction zone, where mobs are all cp 160.

I have a guildie friend (ps4, NA, ad or DC) who's wanting to grind his CPs fast. If you want, I can give him your ID and you can see about group in up to run grinds. I find that 2-3 man groups are the optimal psijic run XP earners. With 2-3 you can also grind Craglorn delves...slightly less XP, but not much less and there's a lot of them.
    Answer ✓
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    if you have imperial city the sewers are a great place to level up and get mats , otherwise there's some delves located in Cyrodiil that are also nice
    in general the dlc area's
  • ChiefBeef
    ChiefBeef
    davey1107 wrote: »

I have a guildie friend (ps4, NA, ad or DC) who's wanting to grind his CPs fast.
    Xbox one
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    ChiefBeef wrote: »
    I am a champion 60 and have been leveling mostly by grinding dreges in Stonefall, but I feel like its going to take forever to get to 501 and that there is a quicker way..please let me know if you have any good leveling methods, thanks!

Get/make a full training set, at Epic, kill xp is boosted by 10% per piece of armor. Make/buy Psijic Ambrosia: + 50% bonus xp (could also buy xp scrolls from crown shop; CANNOT be combined with the Ambrosia), if you have someone leveling with you then you can marry/pledge to that person and you'll gain another +10% bonus xp while grouped with that person. (Think that's all the bonus xp stuff, could be missing something).

Finally, if you have the Orsinium DLC, either one of the public dungeons in that map have routes that you can run and kill enemies that have quick spawn times. If you do not have the Orsinium DLC then I'd urge purchased ESO Plus as well, which grants another +10% bonus xp.

As Davey stated, be careful what you wish for. Once you hit 531 it's mostly a drag from there. Or at least for me, one of favorite things is being able to level up, once that's gone it just seems meaningless.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • ChiefBeef
    ChiefBeef
    davey1107 wrote: »
    For grinding, you're grinding the wrong zone. You need to be killing the most powerful mobs in the game (that you can grind fast). The Wrothgar public dungeons are the best.

Any specific dungens or just do all of them?