The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Plentiful Harvest - Butterfly Wings, Torchbug Thorax and Insect Parts

xRIVALENx
xRIVALENx
✭✭✭
Is the plentiful harvest perk currently working as intended? Butterfly Wings and Torchbug Thorax currently do not yield double from the resource yet Insect Parts do.

Thanks.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket to support for an answer. Will post the results when I hear a response.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are those the only items that aren't procing Plentiful Harvest? I've seen double Nightshade, but don't recall any other of the new poison mats get doubled.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got 2 Torchbug Thorax the other day. It does (very rarely or in certain locations) happen. Not personally seen 2 Butterfly Wings as yet...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear that, have harvested well over 1000 Butterfly wings and Thorchbug Thorax without such happening. Maybe it is a case of really bad RNG on my part.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Are those the only items that aren't procing Plentiful Harvest? I've seen double Nightshade, but don't recall any other of the new poison mats get doubled.

Out of the harvested alchemy mats that are new, I have only seen double quantities on Nightshade as well. Haven't tested Fleshfly Larva considering zombies drop so much of it.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I have never seen more than one Chitin from Mudcrabs, except if I happen to kill two of the ones that drop the Chitin.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I know I have never seen more than one Chitin from Mudcrabs, except if I happen to kill two of the ones that drop the Chitin.

Can say the same for Scrib Jelly, had expected that though considering we have to kill for those materials.
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like support cannot answer the question. Anyone from ZOS care to chime in?
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    My ticket is now continually being marked as solved (which I have been continually updating), still haven't heard from anyone with technical knowledge on the Plentiful Harvest skill of course. Asking the tough questions I suppose.