Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount armor

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
It would be cool to see different armor styles for mounts either from crown store or through craft IMO. Thoughts anyone?
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes +1
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mount armor, barding, saddles/bags etc. Would be nice to see a variety.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I love the intricate design on the Striped Senche loyalty reward! It would be cool if we could have our own to personalise somehow. Perhaps something based on the motifs in-game?
    PC/EU DC
  • shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    If the do this id wanna see them craftebel.

So you can make a Light Medium and Heavy type fore each Race.

Add them to racial motifs

And gife us the option to ad your Guild logo.

Then the can make some custom skins for the Crown store.
    Edited by shadow071179 on August 11, 2016 10:02AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely match crafting styles. Strictly cosmetic and not a grind.
  • ScardyFox
    ScardyFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big agree.
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that prefers not to hide my beautiful mounts under a piece of steel steal.

Mount stamina raised to 19, and not planing to raise it higher until they make a toggleable armor mount option.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that prefers not to hide my beautiful mounts under a piece of steel steal.

Mount stamina raised to 19, and not planing to raise it higher until they make a toggleable armor mount option.

It is already toggleable, at least on PC.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They are already toggleable. They implemented this months ago.
    As for hiding mounts, for me it really depends on the mount, some look badass with armour on like bears, others like my mind shriven horse I like to leave it toggled off.
    PC/EU DC
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Along with motif style armor I wouldn't mind different bags or other small customizable features. Nothing that affects stats in any way. Just some fun change to differ appearance.
  • Jennifur_Vultee
    Jennifur_Vultee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount Armor DLC...The Elder Scrolls comes full circle.

Oblivion%20Horse%20Armor_zps6xhdelut.jpg

"Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein

Treat a customer fairly and they will remember you. Treat a customer poorly and they never forget.

Imperial City: Zerg, gank or die.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me some scars on my bear mount. Or at least let us dye what we have already. I know once you raise your riding level you start to get some adornments on them. But perhaps a few color changes would be nice.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    spartan25 wrote: »
    It would be cool to see different armor styles for mounts either from crown store or through craft IMO. Thoughts anyone?

I was just thinking about some think like this the other day.

I dyed my costume and was thinking.. wouldn't it be nice to have matching dye for our mounts armor :) That would be soo nice.

Edited by vamp_emily on August 11, 2016 8:48PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    8wyw5gG.jpg

First need to add in the deer mount but this is beautiful <3
    Edited by Seratopia on August 12, 2016 12:32AM
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    That's got elf rider written all over it
  • RGD
    RGD
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. Needs more horse armor DLC. Craftable mount armor with all the different styles would be amazing. Unlikely, but imagine it. Oof.
    XB1 GT: RGD
    Xbox One - EU
    Ebonheart Pact
    CP: 810+
    Stamina Dragonknight DD/Tank [Ishak Pasha]
    Magicka Nightblade DD [Córvo]

#DeleteCrownCrates
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *Remembers entire dlc for horse armor in oblivion* hahahaha
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

That's why the devs laughed when we asked about it in a ESO Live a while ago :P
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Well, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to this as long as it gets done well
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Well, I guess I wouldn't be opposed to this as long as it gets done well
    You mean, opposed to mount armor or to an entire DLC for mount armor?

I wound't mind seeing it being part of a DLC, especially if it has a quest related to it instead of it being just a Crown Store purchase. But as an entire DLC is a bit too much, even if it is a common practice nowadays to have what are essentially item packs as DLC (I'm looking at you, Dragon Age: Inquisition!).
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just meant that I wouldn't be opposed to the armor itself being added. But advertised as an entire dlc? No thank you
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want to dye saddles...

I would pay for motif saddle pages
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea more customizing for mounts would be cool, dyes and styles.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed that standard mount armor, harness, bags come only in one variant after reaching training lvl20 and I'd like to see different tier of these every 20 levels of horse training up to 60. May be just another, more attractive, dye or better model/heavier look etc. I see huge potential in this, refreshing the look of horses, but not only available for crowns.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."