Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last 10 Recipes Needed [Xbox EU]

AntMan100673
AntMan100673
✭✭✭
I'm down to the last 10 recipes I need, they're all blue and are levels 20, 25 & 30. I'm currently doing provisioning writs in my factions 2nd zone which has got me a few of the level 20/25 recipes to get me down to the last 10 but it's slow going. Any help anyone can give me to get these last few would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Level 20:
- Stuffed Venison Haunch
- Sujamma

Level 25:
- Apple Mashed Potatoes
- Elsweyr Corn Fritters
- Ginkgo Double Brandy
- Azura's Rose Tea

Level 30:
- Redguard Venison Pie
- Rabbit Corn Chowder
- Shornhelm Ox-Tail Soup
- Mintmead Kaveh

EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a tip for you. Spec some Alts to L2 in Recipe Improvement and do Provisioning Writs. This is how I got all those Blue recipes you have listed, for free. Heck I just pulled a Sujamma recipe this morning and all the L20's and L25's on your list in the last week and a half.

These recipes will not be cheap in the stores either due to rarity, so Writs are a good way to go about this. I have 4 characters doing L2 Writs. I need one more recipe before I can move some of them up to L3. I will probably keep one at L2 as I have pulled 4 Highland Rabbit Stews from Writs, and that is the rarest recipe in the game.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I think I'm going to have to level up some alts as well to give me more chances at getting them
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673