The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

CANT PLAY PATCH 2.5 Login Timeout

guillefub17_ESO
Hi ZOS, joy to recover the mounts and footsteps sounds did not last long...

Two serious problems from the patch 2.5, both block access to the game.

1) The first was when trying to install the patch, did not advance by a server error and I had to change my WIFI to install (solved thanks to the comunity).
2) Now, I have a login timeout problem, and I can not access the game. Tired of this...

What happens with this game!?, ZOS can not do something that just works?

I'm a little more frustrated every day ... what a waste of money is "ESO Plus"...
Edited by guillefub17_ESO on August 6, 2016 7:47PM
  • Seedier
    Seedier
    ✭✭
    Had logged in just fine earlier today... now having 'server time out' issues as well...
    Launcher runs normally and shows the news and the game launches as expected again showing the 'news'. However actually logging on results in a large number of errors (server time out, unknown errors, no internet connection, even that i'm logged in already!).
    Guessing the login servers have died...

EDIT: issue fixed after the subsequent patch...
    Edited by Seedier on August 16, 2016 9:39PM
  • xAGiiL3
    xAGiiL3
    @guillefub17_ESO u had the error 210? Switching wifi fixed it?
  • guillefub17_ESO
    xAGiiL3 wrote: »
    @guillefub17_ESO u had the error 210? Switching wifi fixed it?

Dont remember error number, but was when trying to install 2.5, freeze at 8MB remaining. Solved by changing WIFI (in my case, with a cell phone hot spot).