The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a static group of 4 or a guild ( EP )

Nax13
Nax13
Soul Shriven
Hello there,

I've started to play the game at like June 2016, I have Mag Sorc 50, Stamplar 50, Stam DK 50 and Stam Sorc 50 (this 1 is the 1 I've decided to gears and play the most at the moment).

I'm looking for a decent guild or a static group of 4 to run stuff and learn dung both normal and vet (runing both all normal and vet to level undaunted skill) I do know how MMO work since I've been playing them for a good 15years. I'm ready to learn to do Veteran dung fast and easy and maybe do Trial as well but this I dont really care much in TESO somehow. I would also like to reach CP501 (531CP fast but ya this is a matter of grinding) I'm cp230 at the moment so I'm up to grind in group of 2 to farm CP as well.

I used to play hardcore and do everything as soon it was released when I was in my prime time of MMO player but not anymore,(I will admit sometime I still try to do it but its not my main goal anymore) I'm Alch50 and Prov50, I'm pretty much almost 9/9 trait med armor (6/9 atm kinda), light I'm close to 6/9 too but I dont have much style unlocked.

PS: I'm EST time player and I my main language is french but I do speak and understand english as well I just want to let you know so there no surprise.

EP faction
Edited by Nax13 on August 14, 2016 2:05PM
  • DaneWilson87
    Hey, bud.

I just started playing again after taking about a 8-10 month hiatus, and I came back to find that all of the people I played with are gone.

I have a 50 Templar, 180+ champion point, Tank on EP. I used to clear veteran dungeons every single day--in fact, I've done most of the time trials for all of them, and I'm looking to start doing that again. But I need to find a group of 4 to run with every day.

My account is DaneWilson87. My availability is 6-10pm Eastern Time. If you're interested in running together, let me know.

Thanks,
    Dane
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]