Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns/DLC Question (Resolved)

VivaLaWhatsername
VivaLaWhatsername
Soul Shriven
Hey all, this is a complete noob question but I need help.

If I buy crowns in order to buy DLC (Dark Brotherhood etc) is it only unlocked for my account? My dad and I both play the game and we don't want to have to buy these twice.

Thanks in advance for the help.

UPDATE: Got my answer, thanks
Edited by VivaLaWhatsername on August 15, 2016 7:57AM
PSN: WeeHez90
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it only unlocks for one account; the account on which it is bought. It will then be available for all characters on that account.
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
  • VivaLaWhatsername
    VivaLaWhatsername
    Soul Shriven
    Carraig wrote: »
    Yes, it only unlocks for one account; the account on which it is bought. It will then be available for all characters on that account.

Alright thanks! :)
    PSN: WeeHez90