The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

This Is For Full Time PvPer's. A Poll or Pention Of Sorts. To Stand Together As One. PvP Performance

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
This Is For Full Time PvPer's. A Poll or Pention Of Sorts. To Stand Together As One. PvP Performance.

I am very interested on what WE full time PvPers are thinking. To make PvP better and more fun for all. Especially for those select few (Like me) who freezes and lag in tiny fights.

For I love ESO PvP. So much so. It one reason I bought the game. Was the PvP action that Zos had advertised from the start. Not the PVE. Mind you. I am not interested in PVE to be honest. (No offense Pver's) But Only PvP only. That I greatly interested.

Now. I heard some talks. Some I wished I never heard. It truly haunts me. I hope it's not true. There are talks going around that Zos is trying to take away PvP and bring game PvE only. That ZOS never cared about PvP from the get go. That ZOS will slowly make PvP worse and later in future. No more PvP.

I hope it's not the case. I hope ZOS does care about us PvPer's. But the way I see it. There is nothing for us PvPers. (Except for Imperial City. But to me Imperial City is just another PVE zone. But forced to defend. I guess it can be both PvP and PvE also)

All the other DLC's Zos makes. Are all cater to those 3 month PvE'rs. Who usually leave. But come back for the new PvE DLC's. This has actually been said by a statement from ZOS. Since I bad at names. I feel bad. Sorry who ever you may be.

It may sound like I hate PvE. To fellow ESO peers. That sounds Like I hate the PvE DlC's that are catered to those select few who return back every 3 months. But it's not the case. I am actually happy and glad for PvE'rs honestly. There are really good DLC's. I am glad also that those PvE'rs are returning. Honestly I truly am.

But now is the time for us PvP'ers time. To stand together as one! My friends! My fellow PvPer's. What say you all? Let us be heard! Let us cry aloud. Or shout with thunderous challenging, but with strong will. Let ZOS hear our challenge. But in friendly terms mind you. O. Also please leave your tourches were there are. No need to bring them. :blush:

But sadly. I have lost so many fellow PVPer's that I know from Scourge PS4 EU. That they quit the game. Because PvP is broken currently. I recently lost another friend yesterday. Who no longer interested in the game. Since that person was was a full time PvPer. It is sad. Truly is. Hence why I am asking. Writing. Pleading to the unknown PvP gods. For PvP be better.
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 30, 2016 6:44PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

This Is For Full Time PvPer's. A Poll or Pention Of Sorts. To Stand Together As One. PvP Performance 28 votes

Besides PVE DlC's. Should there also be Dlc's that caters To PvPer's also?
17%
daniel.13b16_ESOLettigallSleepyTrollthebhoys1susmitds 5 votes
Should US PvPer's get full bug fixes. Even in form of DLC's?
17%
StovahkiinKr3doElectroheadzUphzKarivaa 5 votes
Every 3 months. Should DLC's switch from PvE and PvP. Every other 3 months?
21%
wookikiller95socks567Father_X_ZombiemildlylucidInfrapunaBruhItsOver9000 6 votes
If your a PvPer. Do you agree with me. That if we want a better PvP. Would you be happy to new PVP upkeep fees. To better maintain the PvP serevrs? Just like how it is with ESO PLUS. But for those PvPers
14%
prootchSunburnt_PenguinSerjustin19outsideworld76 4 votes
Should we have PvP test servers? Would Zos like this? Help Zos out
0%
Do you wish there was no PvP?
7%
MojmirBallcap 2 votes
All of the above?
3%
RebornV3x 1 vote
None of the above?
3%
stojekarcub18_ESO 1 vote
Are You ZOS. Who is interested in PvP also?
3%
jeedrzej 1 vote
Select few. Please leave comments below. With which numbers and tell us why if you wish.
10%
Sanct16imrednecksonPURPLE245 3 votes
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    They should honestly just close down the PvP servers completely, it's clear they dgaf and half of the drama/bs would disappear completely if they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your a PvPer. Do you agree with me. That if we want a better PvP. Would you be happy to new PVP upkeep fees. To better maintain the PvP serevrs? Just like how it is with ESO PLUS. But for those PvPers
    Maztiax wrote: »
    They should honestly just close down the PvP servers completely, it's clear they dgaf and half of the drama/bs would disappear completely if they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

You got a fair point :). So your choice would be "Do you wish there was no pvp?" Option above
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the above?
    All of the above I guess would help.

If they got rid of PVP this game would be on its death bed at the end of the day when all said and done the PVP is what keeps this game on the map so to say and is whats keeping this game alive so getting rid of PVP altogether is a very bad idea.

They just need to work on PVP performance why I get disconnected 6-10 times a day in Cyrodill when I can play any other game for weeks without 1 disconnect. Hopefully that's why were only getting 2 dungeons this quarter so they can work on fixing the game up
    Edited by RebornV3x on July 30, 2016 7:35PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭
    "PVP is what keeps this game on the map"

lol
    Edited by Maztiax on July 30, 2016 7:52PM
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

Yeah what else can we do? Run dungeons all day or role play? Umm ya no thanks.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstly PvP is the dead leg of the game. It will never be fixed. There are multiplayer games that are magnitudes better to play. Frankly just try to enjoy the PvE before the game melts down eventually. Seems like they are just going to milk crowns until the game is no longer profitable then put it down like a lame horse before its potential life span it could reach if it was maintained properly. With all that lag and all that cheating among many other flaws I do not see how people main just the PvP.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »

lol

Ummmmm you forgot about questing :D
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭

lol

Tell that to the majority of the population that is ESO's player base. Contrary to popular belief, PvP players don't make up most ESO players. Why do you think Zenimax has neglected your kind and has continuously released more content for the PvErs?

Don't hate me cuz I'm right
    Edited by Maztiax on July 31, 2016 1:32PM
  • VincentBlanquin
    VincentBlanquin
    ✭✭✭
    pvp combat and whole regarding itemization is in the hands of developer who has no clue what is pvp, never been there probably. thats what zenimax feels about pvp. Until he is here, no chance. I dont even believe they can make arenas, battleground attractive for pvpers, not mention various lags and daily elder disconnected scrolls online madness
    Edited by VincentBlanquin on July 31, 2016 3:39PM
    Irwen Vincinter - Nord - Dragonknight
    Irw´en - Bosmer - Nightblade
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are adding arenas/battlegrounds you have nothing to worry about
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

Tell that to the majority of the population that is ESO's player base. Contrary to popular belief, PvP players don't make up most ESO players. Why do you think Zenimax has neglected your kind and has continuously released more content for the PvErs?

You have fair and balance points. I agree. Also. It is so true about most of ESO gamers are more interested in PvE I don't mind that at all. But for us select few though whom are also full time PvPers.

It almost been 2+ years? But nothing PvP based besides Imperial City ( Which I believe is mostly PvE based but with PvP elements to it.) However you are very correct. However I don't hate you not at all. Thanks also for saying what your thoughts are also. They are welcome.
    Edited by Serjustin19 on July 31, 2016 4:09PM
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure 2018 will be a great pvp update...
  • Maztiax
    Maztiax
    ✭✭✭

Yes they sure are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLheCgiOcc
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I just read spam mail.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »
    I feel like I just read spam mail.

You read all that??
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a full time PvPer I don't want much. Just fix the lag and remove the stupid snare from all the gap closers and I'll be happy
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    If you like PVE only there are betters mmorpg that TESO. TESO with all the problems is the only mmorpg that got a decen open world pvp (arena for me must be a nice option...but not the only pvp form for a mmorpg). If you remove PvP you are gonna lose a LOT of players belive me. Cyro is a very huge map and begin a single istance is not helping performance but I got the bad feeling there is no fix for this
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    As a full time PvPer I don't want much. Just fix the lag and remove the stupid snare from all the gap closers and I'll be happy

Indeed, we don't want much but Zenimax gives everything but a solution to this problem.

Is ZOS willing to prevent lag, but not able? Then they are incompetent.
    Are they able but not willing? Then they are malevolent.
    Are they both able and willing? Then where does the lag come from?
    Are they neither willing nor able? Then why buy games from ZOS?
  • Electroheadz
    Electroheadz
    ✭✭✭
    Should US PvPer's get full bug fixes. Even in form of DLC's?

Yes they sure are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLheCgiOcc

Wait a second, didn't they promised us battlegrounds/arenas for Q4 this year ? And now they said they will TALK about it next year ?

tumblr_n7g2m5cGyJ1tqp6txo1_500.jpg
  • Volrion
    Volrion
    ✭✭✭✭

lol

Actually, the reason for PVE DLC is because of the business model ZOS has in place.

ZOS' data shows that many people jump on to buy the new DLC every three months, play through it and then leave again for until the next one.

So they make a good portion of their money from these types of customers.

Pvpers are more abundant in their numbers, but so far ZOS haven't figured out a way to profit from them in the same way. So they don't release content.
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, my brain is about to explode.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.