Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mastercrafting

damienp79
damienp79
To fully embrace the blade one has to become as sharp as the blade itself.Through timing and precision the steel was molded into the grace and swiftness of its master.I am the blade not by chance or coincidence but unto the glory of a realm that evil cannot enter.Somebody stop me
Edited by damienp79 on August 13, 2016 9:13PM
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am assuming that you want to sell gear? Pretty sure we are not allowed to do trading on the forums :)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This one has pleased many, but has never pleased gear.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So can we get a buff to Runestone Extraction? Please? :)
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meds. You really have to make sure you take them consistently.