Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clarify the race change + faction change concept?

Rouz
Rouz
✭✭✭
https://www.twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios/v/74304741

50:00

So in order for me change alliance I need to purchase two things. First, I need to get the any race any alliance upgrade. Then I need to buy a race change. From there I can switch to a different alliance?

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is no faction change. (55 minute)
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Rouz
    Rouz
    ✭✭✭
    Dam. Do you know if there is ever going to be one coming? It's the main thing keeping my friends from playing.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are your friends into PvP or PvE? Because once One Tamriel hits, faction shouldn't matter on the PvE side.
    Edited by driosketch on June 25, 2016 12:36AM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Rouz
    Rouz
    ✭✭✭
    That's good. Right now they didn't really get past the leveling stage. So PvE for now, but they expressed interest in PvP.
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when I first started I made an AD character before I understood anything about the game/factions... All my characters have been solid DC since. I like the way my original character looks, etc.... I'd like to change his faction for PVP purposes (never played AD in PVP, and don't want to).