The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking some ps4 eu players to play/socialize with

Trikfut
Trikfut
✭✭
Hey there to all! Just here to find some new pals. I don't know anyone who plays eso and i'm pretty new to it.

Playing on DC now maining my DK. I play casual and sometimes get lost exploring the world.

PSN ID: alela_bennett

If you feel like making a new console buddy just drop me a Hello :)
"Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    are you still looking for someone to team with?

Ive just started a new character, just got him to level 15
    PS4 EU.
    PSN:Woodfin-95
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Lana_Del_slay
    Lana_Del_slay
    ✭✭
    Add me on psn tankytequila
    I'm willing to group up any time :)
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Pale_Italian

Hit me up on PS4

I have a VR16 DK, I tank and Stam PVP. So always willing to help with any questions you have.

I also have a 30 Sorc and a 10 NB I dabble with. Always on through the night on Friday nights as well.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • You-SKID
    You-SKID
    Hey guys iv just come back to eso and am making a guild to make this game bit more exciting and where alot of us can chat and have a laugh add me on psn You-SKID got v16 of all chars do willing to help with anything
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    Hey there chum, if ye be looking for a partner for the road, i'd be willing.

PSN: Borosev
    Daggerfall Covenant:
    Gregory Lanchenko, Breton Templar
    Mahad the Magician, Redguard Sorcerer
    Fidus Custodius, Imperial Dragon-knight
    Lilis Shadetree, Bosmer Warden

Ebonheart Pact:
    Attila Caern, Nord Dragon-knight

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Da'ken Maas, Khajiit Nightblade
  • Marcd23
    Marcd23
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a cp288 dk... Im always looking for players to run world bosses and public dungeons and delves with...
    Hit me up on psn if you want... I'm on most nights and will use mic...

Marcd23
  • rustyc53
    rustyc53
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me PSN is rustyc53