The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug - ReloadUI and Addons

seangcxqb14_ESO
Whenever I /reloadui, all add-ons are no longer available (They also do not show in the add ons list). If I quit the game, and relogin, they are available again, but do I really need to quit & re-login every time I want to reload?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really. Is this just since the last patch?
    Edited by Elsonso on August 12, 2016 2:13AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine for me ...
    confused24.gif
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    I've had this happen in the past (prior to Hist dropping) but things have been better for a while. Couple of things I noticed and have done that I picked up on over a little testing:
    1. This only happened to me when I launched ESO direct from the ESO app rather than through the launcher. I also had some missing textures as well. Always playing via the launcher improved things no end.....yes, no logic to it, but it worked.
    2. I've also noticed on a few occasions in my settlings file (usersettings.txt) that the LUA Memory line had changed from my manual settings of 1024 to 0. This suggests that all memory allocation for add-ons MAY have been removed. Changing it back to my setting and locking the file stopped this.

On the last issue (LUA memory) I'd love @chris.dillman to confirm whether this is normal following the move to the 64 bit client (It may be a setting to allow 'unlimited' memory to AO's) or whether this is as a result of a bug.
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    I've had this happen in the past (prior to Hist dropping) but things have been better for a while. Couple of things I noticed and have done that I picked up on over a little testing:
    1. This only happened to me when I launched ESO direct from the ESO app rather than through the launcher. I also had some missing textures as well. Always playing via the launcher improved things no end.....yes, no logic to it, but it worked.
    2. I've also noticed on a few occasions in my settlings file (usersettings.txt) that the LUA Memory line had changed from my manual settings of 1024 to 0. This suggests that all memory allocation for add-ons MAY have been removed. Changing it back to my setting and locking the file stopped this.

On the last issue (LUA memory) I'd love @chris.dillman to confirm whether this is normal following the move to the 64 bit client (It may be a setting to allow 'unlimited' memory to AO's) or whether this is as a result of a bug.

I've been launching it directly from ESO.app. I've experienced the missing textures problem too.

Just launched from Launcher.app and confirm that I no longer encounter the problems. Thanks!
  • Ecstatica
    Ecstatica
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I didn't expect this to work at all - I too launch from the ESO.app, and changing to Launcher has caused no texture loss, no add on problems, and I can even relog between characters without crashing.

Good spot!
    Filthy Gorgeous
    (PC/EU)
  • Erro
    Erro
    thanks! been seeing this issue for the last 2 patchs...
    +1