Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a 9 trait medium armor crafter / blacksmith PS4

KamakaziYardbird
Just looking for someone to build a set of twice born for me. thank you i have the material and can pay a bit.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    server?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• KamakaziYardbird
    North america
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What pieces? I am on NA server. I have a few 9 trait, but alot of guild members can help you out.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • KamakaziYardbird
    oh sweet, well i have the material i need medium armor divines chest/shoulders/hands/legs/feet/waist cp160
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    @KamakaziYardbird I'm also a full 9 trait crafter on PS4 NA. You can message me if you still need certain pieces after @ThePaleItalian helps you out.
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh sweet, well i have the material i need medium armor divines chest/shoulders/hands/legs/feet/waist cp160

Lemme check and see what I have first. I don't want you to do extra work.

If @PC0523 has everything then by all means go to him for 1 stop shop.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • KamakaziYardbird
    Okay thank you so much will do . i sent you a friends request