The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Show Your Stats!

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
Race, Level, and Class. Buffed or Unbuffed. Then show your stats!

Here's mine, Breton, CP 270, Magicka NB, No buffs on besides the Boon (Yes I know my health is ridiculously low!).
You can get the addon called MyBuild to show the stats like I am below.

28719373896_d82b2bd94f_b.jpg
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    LeDave wrote: »
    Race, Level, and Class. Buffed or Unbuffed. Then show your stats!

Here's mine, Breton, CP 270, Magicka NB, No buffs on besides the Boon (Yes I know my health is ridiculously low!).
    You can get the addon called MyBuild to show the stats like I am below.

28719373896_d82b2bd94f_b.jpg

Why dont you have points into elemental expert?jw
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold swords of Willpower? Usually with that set people just opt for the Jewelry. Speaking of Gold quite a bit of your gear is Gold and you're only a CP270. Spent a lot of time doing those crafting writs I guess?
    Why dont you have points into elemental expert?

Doesn't look like he uses a Destruction Staff, and maybe most of his abilities aren't elemental?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    Uhh no, I farm very hard to get my gear. Every day I kill for Ledger which gives me around11k with all greens and blues. Then I farm for Kuta's there afterwards where I get anywhere from 1-4 Kuta's an hour. And I do willpower swords because it's cheaper than buying the willpower jewelry. All of my CP and stats are from Googling Magicka NB. So stop bullying me now.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeDave wrote: »
    Uhh no, I farm very hard to get my gear. Every day I kill for Ledger which gives me around11k with all greens and blues. Then I farm for Kuta's there afterwards where I get anywhere from 1-4 Kuta's an hour. And I do willpower swords because it's cheaper than buying the willpower jewelry. All of my CP and stats are from Googling Magicka NB. So stop bullying me now.

How am I bullying?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To make a gold willpower sword on console would cost between 120-140 k. In comparison I bought an arcane ring today for 40k.

Also I would list stats but I got to many to list.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • valthierX
    valthierX
    ✭✭
    Nice! It's good to see a Breton Nightblade for a change.
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    valthierX wrote: »
    Nice! It's good to see a Breton Nightblade for a change.

Thanks mate, this was my first toon and I was originally a Emperial because of my noobness. After playing a lot and researching, I ended up race changing to Breton, thank God for the race changer.