Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This game has the worst support of any game I've ever contacted.

seangcxqb14_ESO
I've been trying to install this game for over two weeks, each time the installation has failed with an error. I tried on two different computers, and have used over 200GB deleting the install and starting over.

Here is how their support handled the issue.
If you’ve performed these steps and the game is still not downloading correctly, please respond back to this e-mail with a copy of your System Profiler.

After following their instructions, and still getting the error, I responded back with the information they requested.
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
Thank you again for your time and patience.
Warm Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

After responding back to this email, they respond with the following - again, not addressing the issue.
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
The North American PC/Mac Megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance to address reports of login issues.
Please keep an eye on our Service Alerts page for future updates.
Warm Regards,
And my ticket was closed. So I tried to install again the next day. I still have the issue, so I opened a new ticket.
Greetings,
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online team. Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it has taken us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
If your issue has been resolved, please be sure to provide feedback using our Customer Service Survey when it arrives in your inbox. If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
I responded back that I was still having an issue. My ticket was closed.

This company is an absolute disgrace.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't talk about Chet like that...!
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    If Chet is even a real person, which I doubt, he should be ashamed of himself.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now you've gone and hurt his feelings. Support response times will drop even more.

Thanks...
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    nine9six wrote: »
    Well now you've gone and hurt his feelings. Support response times will drop even more.

Thanks...

Except they don't actually provide support. Replying to a support request and asking for feedback without addressing the issue isn't actually providing support.
  • seangcxqb14_ESO
    Seriously if Chet is a real person it must be nice copying and pasting the same message to every support request and getting paid for it.
  • Garldeen
    Garldeen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seriously if Chet is a real person it must be nice copying and pasting the same message to every support request and getting paid for it.

Least you didn't get the reply which says we are too busy to help you so we are closing your ticket, goodbye. That is the Chet special :)

What error are you getting? Lets see if we can be of more use
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    You forgot to summon a problem solver.

Here is the spell: @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We're moving this discussion to Mac Technical Support.
    @seangcxqb14_ESO, I've made your new ticket is in the correct area for someone to try and assist you.
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on August 9, 2016 3:26PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RavenRoxie
    RavenRoxie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to install this game for over two weeks, each time the installation has failed with an error. I tried on two different computers, and have used over 200GB deleting the install and starting over.

Here is how their support handled the issue.
    If you’ve performed these steps and the game is still not downloading correctly, please respond back to this e-mail with a copy of your System Profiler.

After following their instructions, and still getting the error, I responded back with the information they requested.
    Greetings,
    Warm Regards,

After responding back to this email, they respond with the following - again, not addressing the issue.
    Greetings,
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team!
    The North American PC/Mac Megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance to address reports of login issues.
    Please keep an eye on our Service Alerts page for future updates.
    Warm Regards,
    And my ticket was closed. So I tried to install again the next day. I still have the issue, so I opened a new ticket.
    Greetings,
    Warm Regards,
    I responded back that I was still having an issue. My ticket was closed.

This company is an absolute disgrace.

MHMMM

I contacted this last week asking a question about using the "Lock" option on monster sets that you can trade. I got a reply back that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ISSUE, WHATSOEVER.

The unhelpful and ignorant auto response is strong with these people. :/
    Phantogram DC | Wood Elf | Magicka Nightblade/ | DPS | 856cp
    False Paradox | AD | Wood Elf | Non Combative Nightblade | Crafter | 856cp
    @RoxieParadoxx | Twitch | Twitter
  • ricam
    ricam
    ✭✭✭
    I have been having the same trouble on pc. They simply do not reply or send a generic reply. It is ridiculous to buy a game and not be able to play it.
    PS4 NA. Ebonheart Pact, Dark Elf, Sorcerer