Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Order of the Magna Ge [EP] [EU]

Unmai
Unmai
✭✭✭
Order of the Magna Ge

An Ebonheart Pact Guild for Casual and Mature Attitude Players

The Order of Magna Ge is new guild created with the idea of creating a close family feel to the guild. We don’t have a set age limit for members but we do expect our members to act mature and by mature we mean relaxed and laid back, yet willing to take responsibility when required. We want all members to be friendly to one another and willing to help each other whenever possible and most importantly to accept others for both their abilities and flaws both in game and out. We believe that real life comes first and no one is expected to sacrifice real life commitments on behalf of a game nor will they get reprimanded on account of real life causing them to not log on and play when expected (trails, pvp etc)

Although we have a guild structure like all other guilds we intend to maintain a democratic feel to the guild whereby all members have a say and that a majority opinion will be the “winning” result. Officers and guild Leaders are in place purly to organise and maintain events and not to direct or control the guild. Also due to issues witnessed in other guilds we have implemented a rule that no member can be kicked from the guild without the public approval of two officers. We hope that this will eliminate any heat of the moment actions by officers.

Ultimately we are a guild that aims to form strong friendships while enjoying everything ESO has to offer. With members almost daily running trials, PVP, dungeons, open world questing or just relaxing in an Inn chatting we hope that members will find never be short of something to do and enjoy with other friends from the Guild.

If interested please feel free to apply on the site (address below) or message one of our officers in game:
@remedios17
@AQLsoul

http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com/
Edited by Unmai on November 24, 2014 2:35PM
"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True?" - Sheogorath
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    We are always recruting more people of any levels to join our familie of crazies!

Visite our website at http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or contact in game:

@remedios17
    @chromlech
    @ rodul
    @ dementhor8
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    The OMG (yes, we know it's funny; no, it was not on purpose) is the best of both worlds: a medium sized guild that, due to the GM being married (in-game and also almost irl) to a GM of a serious raid guild, thanks to the two guilds' co-operation, gives its members access to weekly trial events, raid groups, and a large pool of players, without having a crowd and with keeping the family feel to the guild.

The OMG is rapidly expanding both in the world of trading (we have our own guild trader now who might be a weirdo, but generates very nice profit to the members who want to sell their stuff), the world of crime (apart from having a bunch of crazy murderers, thieves in the guild, we have in our guild one of the most wanted men in Tamriel, with an impressive (and shameful) bounty of 200k+), and helping its guild members (ranging from level 5 to crazy vet14 hoarders!) with newbie and hardcore dungeons, helping them get into trial groups (weekly AA, HRC), and just generally gives them a home where they can have a nice, relaxed atmosphere and make kinky jokes in chat without being forced to join any event if they just want to chill - but giving them stuff to do when they feel like taking on the world.

With TS, a website, regular contests, tabard and trader, we provide everything that you might need.

(Our officers can even be persuaded to give free lapdances. No, the GM cannot.)

Look us up in-game (@remedios17, @dementhor8, @MissKokane, @rodul, @chromlech), or visit our site and make an application! (I swear it's not one of those 500-questions type that takes 2 years to fill out).

http://orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com
    Edited by remedios17 on April 9, 2015 1:28PM
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    The OMG is still going strong - we have reached almost a 100 members now!

If interested, don't hesitate and don't be shy, join our international community of kinky, crazy but helpful peeps!
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Getting close to 150 members now, the OMG is still recruiting new members from any race, class and level, pro raiders and beginners aswell!
    With weekly trial runs (AA, HRC each week, + experienced trial runners get a chance at joining Perfect PUGs Sanctum run too) regular events and contests on the site, and a guild trader at a great location (Riften Refuge), we can give you everything you want and more!
    Come join our friendly, drama free community filled with people from all over the world!

Check out our site at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or look us up in game (@remedios17, @dementhor8, @MissKokane, @rodul).
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

Don't let the quietness on this forum fool you - our members are just too busy having fun in game ;) The OMG is still growing, now having surpassed 160 members!
    If you are interested in meeting a nice, friendly, international and a bit crazy community, look us up on our website or in-game!
  • Geraltoc
    Geraltoc
    OMG is still very much alive! Having celebrated our first year of existence we are still going strong and still recruiting players of all levels and experience. Regular events, pvp and pve allied with out social interaction (weirdness?) makes OMG a relaxing and fun place to be.

If interested make a application at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or look us up in game (@remedios17, @dementhor8, @MissKokane, @DartRain ).
    Edited by Geraltoc on December 4, 2015 5:53PM
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Order of the Magna Ge, with more than 220 members, now has its very own Twitch/Youtube channel! Check our site out for more info, or look us up in game. We are constantly growing and doing weekly events/raids.
    Edited by remedios17 on April 3, 2016 4:18PM
  • LuxEtVeritas
    LuxEtVeritas
    ✭✭
    I've created an account on your website . Where do we go from there? I will msg some tags ingame soon .
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, we didn't get any application on the site :/ but it's okay, just message either me (@remedios17) or my vice GM (@MissKokane) when in game and we will send you an invitation!
  • LuxEtVeritas
    LuxEtVeritas
    ✭✭
    remedios17 wrote: »
    Hey, we didn't get any application on the site :/ but it's okay, just message either me (@remedios17) or my vice GM (@MissKokane) when in game and we will send you an invitation!

Done and Done .

Thank you .