The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Browncoats are recruiting. Ebonheart Pact

Antony.smith84eb17_ESO
Greeting Adventurers!
I am Skippypedia, accountant of the Browncoats guild. Ebonheart Pact.
For over a year we have been a small guild between a few close friends and are now hoping to bolster our numbers in the hope we can get a guild trader at some point.
We are all 25+ years old U.K based. (so English speakers are required as we are all uncultured and don't speak anything else :P )
We are looking for mature players who want a nice casual guild, as we ourselves are all causal players due to work and life.
We have a master crafter, she has maxed out all crafting trees, and we have plenty of resources in our guild bank, should you need anything.
And once we have your trust we will give you access to withdraw thing from said bank.
But all in all, all players are welcome, new and old, low levels-ungodly levels, casuals and active players who are just looking for another guild. Crafters and resource hunters welcome too.
We are in discussion as to where we want to take the guild at the moment and wont hold a grudge should you decide to leave. but out aim seems to be in the trade area at the moment, with further expantion.

TL;DR we need... want... plz, people to join our casual guild, thanks :P

If you wish to join or have any further questions feel free to PM me on here.
Leave your psn and we shall get back to you asap
  • kyvor
    kyvor
    Soul Shriven
    Hi - looking for a new guild. PSN ID kyvor. Pls add me
    Edited by kyvor on August 1, 2016 9:59PM
  • FlizaMinnelli
    FlizaMinnelli
    Soul Shriven
    Yo,

Can i get an invite?

PSN - FlizaMinnelli