Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

imperial stam dk help

Get_Blazed613
Get_Blazed613
✭✭
trying to make a better pvp build right now im using all medium pieces except head and chest are heavy 3 hundings rage with 4 nightmother with dual wield hundings and two hand nightmother great sword, as for jewelry I have 3x agility with all damage enchants and health enchants on armor

DW bar: Igneous weapons, rapid strikes, whirling blades, resolving vigor, igneous shield, ultimate standard of might

Two hand: evasion, dizzying swing, executioner, venomous claw, stampede, ultimate take flight

my boons the warrior with 435 CP

9uG0WL0.jpg
Edited by Get_Blazed613 on August 9, 2016 9:30AM
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure what you're asking for... was there something specific you wanted advice on?

Are you going for a tanky DK build? Or a sustain DPS build? Or a burst DPS build?
    Edited by Pandorii on August 9, 2016 9:28AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crit isn't super effective in pvp really.

Your stam is really low and your regen is low.

Firstly you want robust agility jewellery. If you don't have the money for them, there are cheaper sets that are not as good but will do. Lekis, marksman etc

For a 5 piece, hunding's and eternal hunt are both good choices. Have you got a Molag kena head/shoulder and bloodspawn of the other? If so, wear that and then lekis dual wield, Greatsword can be whatever.

If no kena and bloodspawn, make head, shoulder and weapons morkuldin, or get lekis or even marksman might be OK. If you don't have undaunted skill line at level 7, go full medium.

Weapon wise, maces are good in pvp. If you run noxious breath, you could go with swords then. Impenetrable on all the armor and sharpened on weapons. Use blue mad health max stam food. Go with serpent mundus stone

What level is your fighter's guild? Replace standard with dawnbreaker of smiting.

I'd swap igneous weapons for rally (momentum). The buff is the same but rally gives you great healing (especially with igneous shield up). If you feel you're getting hit hard, spoke armor may be worth finding room for.

There's loads of other gear sets available, but I just stuck with something simple for now.
    Edited by Brrrofski on August 9, 2016 10:53AM
  • Get_Blazed613
    Get_Blazed613
    ✭✭
    thinking sustain dps may be good for me just have problems getting my hp back up in fights igneous shield and vigor only helping so much my resolving vigor tooltip heals for like 11k over 5 seconds I hear you can get it up to like 20k tried putting 29 into blessed, 10 in thurmaturge and I got 46 into quick recovery didn't go up too much more than what it was already at though.

Ya I have one of my rings robust the other and necklace are arcance and I do have blood spawn head and molag kena shoulder both heavy and my crafting toon can make anything up to 8 traits not quite there for murkuldin yet but I suppose I could have a guildmate craft it for me.

almost have fighters guild level 10 waiting to replace the standard with dawnbreaker been seeing ppl do pretty good damage with that one seems like a good ult to have for sure.

so switch igneous weapons with rally but since rally heals as well as buffs w/d would there still be a need to keep vigor for heals?

ya definitely gonna try that with the molag kena and bloodspawn head with lekis dual wield out thanks for advice.
    Edited by Get_Blazed613 on August 9, 2016 10:34AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So go heavy head and shoulder, rest medium.

Dual wield lekis, 5 piece hunding's, eternal hunt or even shield breaker I guess. As much impen as you can. If you ca't get agility, endurance or marksman are cheaper alternatives. Just change Glyphs on jewellery/armor to suit what you need.

You can easilly get to 3k weapon damage buffed with rally, 1.8k stam regen, 25k health in pvp and 30k stam at least. That's like minimum you should be running really.

No, you need rally and vigor. Vigor heals you over 5 seconds. Rally constantly heals you for like 800 a second but when it ends or you reactivate it, it gives you a solid heal. This can be like 9 or 10 k of it's near buff end with igneous up. Rally as your burst heal, vigor as your heal over time.

Also, change whirring blades for the other morph, steel tornado. The stam regen you get from it is the same buff (major endurance) as poitions so it doesn't stack. Pretty sure of that anyway. Steel Tornado has much better range and it just way better.

If yo untill have sustain issues, try the max health and stam regen food from Wrothgar. Just enchant all armor with stam then.
    Edited by Brrrofski on August 9, 2016 11:09AM