The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for casual trading guild.

MintyBadger
MintyBadger
✭✭✭
Hi there.
I'm a returning player looking for a casual trading guild. I have a vet14 templar (whats that 120 champion?), but I'm not sure if I'll be starting over or continuing that...
Honestly, I'm just looking for a place to sell some of my stuff instead of having to vendor it. I doubt I would fit into one of these "must sell 10-30k a week" guilds as I will only be playing on and off. If you have a guild that might be a fit, or if anyone can recommend one to be, that would be great.
Can find me in game - @MintyBadger
Cheers.
  • lolalie
    lolalie
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for the same cool guild cause i'm returning at teso after 2 years
    lolalie : Sorcerer 50 (champion 50)
    @lolalie
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look me up in game: @EllieBlue

I have a social pve guild, a big serious trading guild and a new smaller trading guild. All guilds have an npc trader.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • MintyBadger
    MintyBadger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks @EllieBlue I'll give you a shout tonight/tomorrow :)
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacrooti's is a casual social trading guild with no minimums sales or quota's. We don't hold raffles. And nobody *** if we go a week or two without a trader. Our bidding power is solely supported via guild bank donations. We're also LGBT Friendly and we exist on both NA and EU servers. Message me in game @SteveCampsOut for an invite.
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt I would fit into one of these "must sell 10-30k a week" guilds as I will only be playing on and off.
    To sell for 10k minimum a week is simple and you don't need to worry :). You can easily sell raw mats you harvest around, for this money or more. Or the herbs from Coldharbour - you can harvest herbs worth 10k in 1-2 hours, for example 30 pcs. Columbine is worth 10k :).
    If you stay in those "10-30k a week"guilds it's usually an issue of having trader in top location, so every raw mats you put in trader sell almost immediately. Being in casual trading guild usually means most of your items occupy trader spots for a long time and even raw mats aren't sold easily. From my experience with casual's and "10-30k" guilds i'm in :).
    I can send inv to "10-30"k guild with trader in Rawl'kha and explain trading issues if any in game support is needed - with a smile :).
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."