The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

To All AD on Scourge PS4 EU and (Other Alliance) What Do You All Think?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

Update: I officialy got permission to Re Creat Queen Arreyne for AD and Serve in Scourge on PS4 EU. I'm so happy. But the poll still is open.

I have created a support ticket. I really want to re create Queen Arreyne. For AD. Support Ticket (160806-001400). I really do believe she and other leaders should help out in Cyrodiil. Since I love Queen Arreyne so much so. Since I to always play in Cyrodiil. Always in Scourge PS4 EU. I thought why not? She is kinda my role model after all. Just waiting to get permission first.
Edited by Serjustin19 on August 6, 2016 6:29PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

To All AD on Scourge PS4 EU and (Other Alliance) What Do You All Think? 3 votes

For Those who are AD in Scourge on PS4 EU. Would you love to See the Queen (ME)Charge Into battle and Lead.
0%
For those Who are AD in Scourge On PS4 EU. Are You dissatisfied for Queen (ME) To help AD. Do you wish her to go away?
0%
If Your EP Or DC in Scourge PS4 EU. Do you want to meet The Queen (ME) In battle?
0%
If Your EP or DC In Scourge PS4 EU. Would you attack the Queen (ME) first. If you see her (ME)
0%
For Those Who Are AD in Scourge ON PS4 EU. Would You Protect the Queen (ME) at all due cost?
0%
For Those Who Don't Care
100%
Svenjasocks567susmitds 3 votes
Get Me Out Of Here! (Now we'res the Exit Button?!
0%
All of The Above
0%
None Of The Above
0%
If Your Going To Represent AD Queen. We Will Represent Our Kings Also!
0%
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
    Options