Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restore the hollow city

DPG76
DPG76
✭✭✭
Hi , i wanted to do some pve quests to progress to get the skyshards beyond my alliance and lorebooks etc in a fast run . But after liberating the king and the mages guild guy i have to restore the hollow city .. could you please be more precise with the quest objectives and task locations in further dlc content because this is a real pain to have a quest that says imo do enough side quests in the area that you have to find yourself till a predetermined amount to get ESO happy than you can proceed to the next area thing.

It's simple , just put a damn quest marker somewhere on the map and that we can go on with that for god's sake instead of making us do some horse riding in search for quests to complete till we can pass trough the other area

There goes my 'fast run'
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    ait , i did
    The lightless oubliette
    Court of contempt
    the black forge
    the great shackle

what else do i need to do befor that door to the chasm opens up ?
    when i speak to Meridia options are what and where bout the lights and where did everyone come from but no continuation in the quest
    do i miss something or is this bugged ? i already abandonned quest and re took it to go further but in vein ..
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any and all side quests count towards that objective, which is why there's no quest marker for it. You need to rescue about thirteen people to progress the quest, but the more you rescue beyond that, the more assistance you have in the final assault.

If you're looking for the Lights of Meridia specifically, you need to complete Haj Uxith, the Library of Dusk, The Moonless Walk, the Tower of Lies, and The Vile Laboratory.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Any and all side quests count towards that objective, which is why there's no quest marker for it. You need to rescue about thirteen people to progress the quest, but the more you rescue beyond that, the more assistance you have in the final assault.

If you're looking for the Lights of Meridia specifically, you need to complete Haj Uxith, the Library of Dusk, The Moonless Walk, the Tower of Lies, and The Vile Laboratory.

thank's for your answer , i went trough the chasm yesterday , but without realising what the real goal was and was a bit nervous bout having a simple fast playtrough ' snared ' :smile: because of no clear objective confusion