The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Slow game download via Launcher?

Naughty_Ryder
Naughty_Ryder
✭✭✭
Hello,

I purchased the Imperial version of the game last night around 6:30pm and have been downloading it since then. I am now at 20% download with 11036.10mb remaining. My download speed varies between 120-515KB/s. I manage to download WoW and other downloads at around 4-7MB/s. Why is my Launcher downloading ESO so slowly? By the looks of things, it will take me 2 days to download the game alone. I'd hate to think how long it will take to download the DLC's once I purchase membership.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks!
Edited by Naughty_Ryder on August 5, 2016 8:52PM
Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Well you will pleased to learn that your download includes the DLC files as well :)

What you will be purchasing will be access to those files.
  • Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know :) I've sort of fixed my download speed too.. Using my iPhone 4g!
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you see slow download speeds, sometimes pausing the download and restarting it will speed them up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    I know this, no worries now all fixed and I am online! :) it really is to do with your internet.

• seangcxqb14_ESO
    I didn't have this problem at all. My download speed has generally been as high as 13.7+ MB/s (110 mbps). Be sure to check your internet connection!