The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need a 4th for Dungeon Runs

Greenoctane
Greenoctane
Soul Shriven
3 of us presently are able to complete much of the dungeon content, but we are looking for a 4th DPS range preferred to join our tight little group for weekend runs and other basic stuff for fun through the week. Prefer 18+, mature who is also fairly new to the game and wants to learn the mechanics of the dungeon content with us. Please send me a message if you're interested. My gamer tag is BizBarrel.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am always looking for a good group for dungeons.
    Psn= imnotanother

I am stamina nightblade (use a bow as well) with 590 CP. I have done all of the current dungeons but still need a few achievements and looking for a group that wants to go for "No death" runs, etc.

Really LFG when the new dungeons drop.
    I play daily (a lot) and always looking to do something.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • archon_777
    PSNID: archon_777
    Templar DPS or Healer CP-412
    on Weekdays usually on after 8pm Eastern until late.
    Friday and Weekend online all day and late night.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Greenoctane, I just started a new guild, Knights of New Camelot (thread is separately on this guild recruitment forum) and I can send you and your two buddies an invite, if you guys would like. Unless, you're just looking for a separate stand alone dungeon running group. Tag me with @GreenhaloX, if you would like an invite.