Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trial Gear

MacLennan
MacLennan
✭✭
Hi all. I have a couple questions about the gear sets that drop from trials.

First, can all mobs in the dungeon drop the sets? I know that the bosses seem guaranteed to drop a set piece, but can regular mobs drop them too sometimes?

Next, how often can you get these sets? Is it just the first time you complete the trial that week? Or do you have a chance every time you run it?

Thanks in advance!
  • Erraln
    Erraln
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: It varies from trial to trial. I haven't memorized the updated AA / HRC drop logic, but SO drops Shoes from regular enemies, and other slots from the bosses. I don't think mobs ever drop set gear in MoL, but I may be wrong.

2: Every single time, go nuts :)