Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting Surveys

Oreyn_Bearclaw
Oreyn_Bearclaw
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was really hoping the surveys would have been fixed in the big patch 2 nights ago, but they were not. They are still dropping CP 140 mats. Obviously, I would like this fixed sooner rather than later, but in the meantime, I would like some confirmation form someone ( @ZOS_GinaBruno ) that I wont get in trouble for moving surveys to some alts via the bank. I know that was getting people banned due to the exploit, but my inventory is about to explode. I am sitting on over a hundred of these things. Haha.

Also, any update on the issue would be lovely.

Bear
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the exploit required a personal banker at the node harvest. I'm pretty sure they fixed that bug a long time ago. You should be okay.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    I believe the exploit required a personal banker at the node harvest. I'm pretty sure they fixed that bug a long time ago. You should be okay.

I believe that to be the case as well, but I would just assume not get a ban. Haha.