Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What happens to the crafting bag if you unsubscribe?

lamplord_ESO
lamplord_ESO
Soul Shriven
As the title says, does anybody know what happens? Do I lose my mats if they don't fit in the bank? This is kind of a make-or-break on whether I stay subbed, haha. I'm goin' on a break, and was wondering what would happen if I unsubbed during it?
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    You can take stuff out just can't add to it
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You loose everything in the bag.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forever
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ryanborror wrote: »

This is the correct answer.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ryanborror wrote: »

^^^
  • carljokl
    carljokl
    ✭✭✭
    Now this makes me think of: "Unattended bags may be removed or destroyed by the security services" but yes it has already been answered that you can keep using items out of it but not put anything else in it.
    My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
    Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
    Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
    Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade