Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Costume suggestions

josefcifkaeb17_ESO
josefcifkaeb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I don't think we have a topic here for costume suggestions, I have my doubts whether it has any meaning to post it, but whatever...

I'd love to see a winter themed costume, something to wear in Wrothgar or Skyrim.

Something like this would be nice:
e1a8bd429a9df683aeee60eedec1baea.jpg

Please post your suggestions, maybe if something repeats often enough it might get picked up.
(つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this. For now, I'm wearing one of the Ashlander costumes (the one with pants) when I take my characters to snowy maps (unless their regular outfit/armor looks like it would be warm enough), but I wish we had a proper winter coat.

Like the Skaal Coat in Skyrim's DLC Dragonborn:

latest?cb=20130206215252

I would prefer if it had a hood instead of a hat, though.
    Edited by Abeille on August 3, 2016 5:53PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    josefcifkaeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, a hood would suit it better. and gloves! ^-^
    (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    I second this. For now, I'm wearing one of the Ashlander costumes (the one with pants) when I take my characters to snowy maps (unless their regular outfit/armor looks like it would be warm enough), but I wish we had a proper winter coat.

Like the Skaal Coat in Skyrim's DLC Dragonborn:

latest?cb=20130206215252

I would prefer if it had a hood instead of a hat, though.

That dude looks like the homeless people in LA living under the bridges xD
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please.... PLEASE! Let me have this! Dawnguard Armor please.
    d98cc528b146c64d0b4b78f5848ad9f2.jpg
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20160715202520

You already have the assets made ZOS just let us wear it!
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a winter themed costume, something to wear in Wrothgar or Skyrim
    I would love to see a costume similar to that one. Just the right amount of subtle detailing too. We're a bit lacking in winter clothing I think. The Winter Scouts pack had the right idea, but it looked a bit too much like existing armour to tempt me.
    Abeille wrote: »
    ..I wish we had a proper winter coat... Like the Skaal Coat in Skyrim's DLC Dragonborn
    Aah. My absolute favourite from Skyrim! I wore it almost exclusively when wandering around the northern coasts. I'd be prepared to pay good money for that one... if done properly!
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • Abob
    Abob
    ✭✭✭
    Order of the hour costume.

Need it now.

Please.
  • Looeeze
    Looeeze
    ✭✭✭
    You know the style parlour advertisement picture with three stylists styling someone. I really like the look of the blue dress the stylist on the right is wearing, even though you can only see the top half of it.
    Xbox One - North America