Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I get off this Island??

crisismode
crisismode
Soul Shriven
Basically, I've been on this location, Kelthtaris Roost (sp?) for awhile now. I'm now level 7, and all the mobs here are 3 or 4 or some 5.
I'm thinking it's time to move on but I can't figure out where to go next to get off this island.
Most other MMOs I've played have something like a quest where you are told at the end of it that "its time to move on now, go see _____ at _____ and he will have some work for you."
But . . . . I'm not finding that here so far.
Where do I go to get to the next point?

Thanks in advance.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi's Roost then.

There should be some kind of Boatswain NPC, either in the major town near where the Sea Elves were invading, or back at the Shipwreck on the southern shoreline where you initially started. Talking to them should give you the option to go to Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest line in Khenarthi's Roost takes you to Auridon, so you must have missed a quest somewhere.

It comes after you save Mistral from the evil forces that are attacking the island.

Note... I am now recalling that it is easy to miss the boat, so to speak. If you have saved the town, there is a boat near where you end up and finish the quest line. I think it is BEHIND you sometimes, so you might have gone back to Mistral instead of taking the boat.

I think this is the same thing that was said above me, but we are both speaking pretty generally.
    Edited by Elsonso on August 4, 2016 12:30AM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And even if you can't find the boat at the end of the quest after fighting the giant snakes and all just go to Eagle's Strand. There should be someone standing near the water with a marker over their head to take you on to Vulkhel Guard.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • crisismode
    crisismode
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks everybody, you were exactly right! There is a boatswain named Sugar Claws, who took me to Auridiron. I had completed the required quest line.

Appreciate the help!
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going back and reading it looks like you need to find Sugar Paws to the far south where everything started to get on a boat to Auridon if you don't get an offer after the last quest.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."