The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Crown Sale is now Live

Deathgiggle
Deathgiggle
✭✭✭
$23.99 for 5500 Crowns now through 8/9 only.

I was waiting for this, wife says go ahead and I'm about to get 55k Crowns YAY :)
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YES!!!!!!!
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA confirmed!
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How long is the sale active for?
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was waiting for this, wife says go ahead and I'm about to get 55k Crowns YAY :)

55k or 5.5k?? Dots are important.

How long for btw?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just went crazy and bought 15k crowns :neutral: because you never know with ZOS, there might be some overpriced costumes with low resolution texture that they are forcing us to buy :) or maybe advertising about new hairstyles that will NEVER even be in the crownstore.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
    Options
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'll take zero crowns, please!!

Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just went crazy and bought 15k crowns :neutral: because you never know with ZOS, there might be some overpriced costumes with low resolution texture that they are forcing us to buy :) or maybe advertising about new hairstyles that will NEVER even be in the crownstore.

I'll probably be up over 40K in Crowns before the sale is done. With multiple alts and chasing CP, those XP boosters go quick. Plus, never know when I might get bored and need a name, race or appearance change later on... or who knows what crazy new mount, over-price costume or zany hairstyle they'll add in a couple of months. Always best to be prepared... I'd much rather pay 40% less by using sale Crowns than full price.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You people are crazy buying so much...

Just use xp pots instead of scrolls, save yourself some money...

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! :)
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably buy ~2 of the 5500 Crown packs. There are some really cool datamined items they're saving.
    Options
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭

55k or 5.5k?? Dots are important.

How long for btw?

I was only gonna get 55k but then my wife wanted to get some crowns for my nieces and nephews for the other PS4 in the bedroom. They come over every weekend and they play the game sometimes too. We ended up getting 55k for me and 11k on their account so they can both buy a couple pets or mounts or something.

It's a really good sale and you never know when they are going to do it again. I don't really use that many crowns but I been wanting to buy some mount upgrades instead of doing the one day at a time thing in the game. Also like to have some extra just in case they release something new I want.
    Options
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! I'll take zero crowns, please!!

I am kinda inclined to do the same to be honest. What if they are doing this because they don't have bugs fixed on the 16th? By bugs I mean the ones that are performance related right now.
    Edited by Whatzituyah on August 3, 2016 1:01AM
    Options
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hell yes! I get paid the 7th, this will be good. Good for Ep1k. Not financially, but still good.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crowns are also on sale on PC (at least in the UK - 5500 for £14.39 instead of the usual £23.99)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • Deathgiggle
    Deathgiggle
    ✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Crowns are also on sale on PC (at least in the UK - 5500 for £14.39 instead of the usual £23.99)

That's pretty good, I think that's about $19 in U.S. currency, so a little cheaper than what we have to pay.
    Options
  • foxsyd
    foxsyd
    ✭✭✭
    Well... I do have a costume addiction and a disposable income... Oh gawd, I need help!
    Join my guild!
    "Thank Sanguine its Fredas"
    North America Server, Ebonheart Pact, PVE/PVP, friendly & funny community. Welcomes all types of players!
    Preachers of #TeamIsland - Share your adventures and screen caps on our Facebook group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/268541133324278/
    Options
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PC too now - finally.
    Options