Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talos the false god

• Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Romans created a lot of great things but if we are honest they were a brutal people who ran roughshod over millions, like most 'great civilizations' in human history.

Nobody, understandably, wants to give credit to the evil civilizations of history, the ones who we all know ran over millions, but contributed greatly to civilization. Don't let everyone know that *** Germany is responsible for spaceflight and major advancements in nuclear physics. Or that the Soviet Union is the reason why Europe is still in a recognizable form.

Unfortunately, I think we lack examples of these 'evil who contributed good' civilizations in the ES universe.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Caesarr_HighKing
    Caesarr_HighKing
    Soul Shriven
    Insult my God again and ill crush your skull milk drinker...
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    The Romans created a lot of great things but if we are honest they were a brutal people who ran roughshod over millions, like most 'great civilizations' in human history.

Nobody, understandably, wants to give credit to the evil civilizations of history, the ones who we all know ran over millions, but contributed greatly to civilization. Don't let everyone know that *** Germany is responsible for spaceflight and major advancements in nuclear physics. Or that the Soviet Union is the reason why Europe is still in a recognizable form.

Unfortunately, I think we lack examples of these 'evil who contributed good' civilizations in the ES universe.

Lorkhan is subjectively evil but he m
    Insult my God again and ill crush your skull milk drinker...

Ooooh scary! You know, you remind me of myself at a young age. All I cared about was riding narwhales and sleeping in honeycombs and drinking babies' tears. Word of advice, if you ever ride a narwhale, mind the pointy end.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aideian wrote: »

Good point.

I also thought about it, and I figured that Akaviri may fall into this catagory.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

Good point.

I also thought about it, and I figured that Akaviri may fall into this catagory.

I didn't even finish what I was going to say because it wouldn't sent but the rest was but he created Nirn.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭

Good point.

I didn't even finish what I was going to say because it wouldn't sent but the rest was but he created Nirn.

Send*