Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! My characters are trapped in Mournhold!

TARAFRAKA
TARAFRAKA
✭✭✭✭✭
Well the title says it all. I was dumb enough to put my two main v16s in DeShawn to swap gear between them. Now I can't login on EITHER. Can a Game master PLEASE log on and move my sorc v16 and nightblade v16?!
I'm supposed to lead my guild through a trial in 15 minutes...
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried going to the help section ingame a selecting I'm stuck it'll twleport you to a wayshrine
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I would have but it wouldn't even allow me to login on the characters that were in mourn hold. I ended up waiting until the peak time passed to move them both. :neutral:
  • Steel_Linx43
    Steel_Linx43
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry that didn't work out
  • TheAngelofDeath99
    TheAngelofDeath99
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem! They need to make it so that it transports you to a different shrine if the server is full. Or AT LEAST warn you that you may not be able to log back into that area because the servers are full.