The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pvp Stam DK tank

andypandy88
Hi guys need some help with a Stam DK I'm levelling currently 38 and really pushing for pvp but I want something pretty tanky and capable of delivering damage, I've seen a few people run around doing this and I want some of that!

I'm currently in 5/2 medium/heavy 1h&s and 2h but I'm lacking in tankiness and dps, any advice on skills etc for low level as I've seen leftys guide and a few others but are way out of date and use champion points which I have none....

Any help greatly appreciated :)
GT: xXandypandyXx
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking the same thing. I have an imperial stam DK and have been looking at sets.

1) 5 piece heavy or medium armor master with shuffle, 3 agility set ring.

2)5 piece black rose, Agility set, and I fall off.

I lack materials to get the ball rolling and skill points.

Do we go sword and shield / bow or 2 hand?
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    TANK META!!!! /facepalm :p
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PURPLE245 wrote: »
    TANK META!!!! /facepalm :p

I assume someone's upset that their gank build is becoming useless?

Stupid troll...