The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Why can't I login to SUPPORT!?!?!

Avidspark
Avidspark
✭✭✭✭
So, my folder has them...all of them,...in the right place "C:\Users\mike3\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns"

But the GAME won't pick them up...says I have none...how do I fix this? tried repairing the game...twice...to no avail....

(Fixed it...*** onedrive...h8 that damn thing...had to copy my addons folder to it...apparently the game is looking THERE instead of in MY PC...

But still have THIS issue...
tried submitting a ticket...the damn support login won't ALLOW ME TO LOGIN...login button remains passive and won't 'click' when I have entered my username and pass...
Edited by Avidspark on July 31, 2016 2:39PM
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    I guess you're using Google Chrome to access the support website? Do you have Adblock add on installed on it?

If the above is true, disable Adblock in the support web and restart Google Chrome afterwards, that's what's causing the problem with the login button. I fixed it that way. Or try to login with other browser.

Edited by Skoll15 on July 31, 2016 2:54PM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skoll15 wrote: »
    I guess you're using Google Chrome to access the support website? Do you have Adblock add on installed on it?

If the above is true, disable Adblock in the support web and restart Google Chrome afterwards, that's what's causing the problem with the login button. I fixed it that way. Or try to login with other browser.

Thanks...problem is, I was able to login using chrome last week...but yesterday, no dice... :o:*
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed