The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

With One Tamriel.

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Could we please be able to swim between these locations.

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGACDeRSyDSKIRE1sBI76UXX33n3VMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgU2xxhDdgGDsdl75wBNdvjC5E1OCSN6Cw-9iT-kB3X1-wMIayLi.nC-e74ZdrKCZjvvM8TyTUu0eOQs.png

Also if people have the DLC zones they could also be swam to?

.eJwNyEsOhCAMANC7cADKR9B6G4IEjdoSqHExmbvPvOX7qKdfalW7SBsrwHaMzH3TQ7inWnRlrldJ7Rg68w1JJOX9LiQDLMYYA_rggrE4Td6DM-jd7M2C1lmc478eOolf0o2q-v4ACBsi4A.Oq_5TbUa6bR9niu1w-3QHnyEymc.png

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACBRS3IUjQnLYEavy43O733lc941KbOkT63AD2cxYeu57CI7eqG3O7au7n1IVvyCK5HHclmWBTjDEkDC4Ym7xHBGcSugW9XZeAEVdv4KEP8Uu6U1O_PwgvIuA.RkThxL6OkJcpy9Iaq4u7IPZbaf4.png

(Put something on that tiny Island circled in Red)

By all means put loading screens near the coast of all zones to load them in and keep Slaughterfish everywhere else but I would love to be able to swim between the different parts of Tamriel. I don't know why, but I just would really like to :)

Edited by Mashille on July 31, 2016 3:16PM
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those spaces are supposed to be huge, like swimming the English Channel. I remember in the original 1996 Daggerfall the area covered was enormous. It could take hours to cross the map on foot if you were crazy enough to do it. The scale in this game is completely off, and it's off in every MMORPG I've ever played (except for a virtually unknown short-lived one called Dark & Light that really was enormous in the tradition of Daggerfall).

I'd say that's the reason why we can't swim those areas.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    Could we please be able to swim between these locations.

.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGACDeRSyDSKIRE1sBI76UXX33n3VMy-1qUNkrA1gP1flueslPEtvujP3q5VxLl35hiJS6nE3kgU2xxhDdgGDsdl75wBNdvjC5E1OCSN6Cw-9iT-kB3X1-wMIayLi.nC-e74ZdrKCZjvvM8TyTUu0eOQs.png

Also if people have the DLC zones they could also be swam to?

.eJwNyEsOhCAMANC7cADKR9B6G4IEjdoSqHExmbvPvOX7qKdfalW7SBsrwHaMzH3TQ7inWnRlrldJ7Rg68w1JJOX9LiQDLMYYA_rggrE4Td6DM-jd7M2C1lmc478eOolf0o2q-v4ACBsi4A.Oq_5TbUa6bR9niu1w-3QHnyEymc.png

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIACBRS3IUjQnLYEavy43O733lc941KbOkT63AD2cxYeu57CI7eqG3O7au7n1IVvyCK5HHclmWBTjDEkDC4Ym7xHBGcSugW9XZeAEVdv4KEP8Uu6U1O_PwgvIuA.RkThxL6OkJcpy9Iaq4u7IPZbaf4.png

By all means put loading screens near the coast of all zones to load them in and keep Slaughterfish everywhere else but I would love to be able to swim between the different parts of Tamriel. I don't know why, but I just would really like to :)

Sorry it would make Argonians OP.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That is like my favorite Star Wars Quote. I think i love you now.
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I did not think about it until now, but yes, it would add it to the feeling of a more complete world if you could.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Trublz
    Trublz
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved for player housing
    CP531 Air-eez Redguard DK DPS
    CP531 Hayd-eez Imperial DK Tank
    CP531 SomethinFishy Khajit NB DPS
    CP531 Heracl-eez Orc Sorc DPS
    CP531 Anark-eez Dark Elf DK DPS
    CP531 Herm-eez Breton Temp DPS
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks small on the map, but those are great distances to swim around lol. You must be blessed by the Divines to be able to survive swimming those without getting your body rip to pieces by piranhas
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then we'd have thousands of filthy casuals paddling around the bay in their Crown Store coracle mounts.
    Or on lava in their Crown Store fireproof coracle mounts.
    Or on land in their rabbit-drawn coracle sled mounts.
    IT ALL LEADS TO CORACLES.

1235ehj.gif
    signing off
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Then we'd have thousands of filthy casuals paddling around the bay in their Crown Store coracle mounts.

1235ehj.gif

Those are some huge coracles...
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »

1235ehj.gif

Those are some huge breasts...
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would certainly be interesting. But they would need to implement a lot more load-in points if they did that, otherwise when you crossed the zone boundary you'd end up miles away from where you actually should be.

That island circled in red is Stirk. It would be inappropriate to put something there as it's already a major location in the main quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    my guild master already done post of it, check this out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obxTMIJ4iyQ&list=PLROyaQacpVDEg0DMhinezYDzOwktxMWAv

but that is out of the map though :P