The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You can't actually utilize the PvP terrain in IC.

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Due to Monsters being literally everywhere, some of the very good PvP areas, such as buildings and around walls and doorways, cannot be used as during fights around 5 different monsters will start attacking either you, or the person you are fighting.

I find myself saying things like 'F*** Off.' and 'Go away' As when I am just running through the city they all end of getting aggro. Or they will join in PvP fights and ruin it as it means you feel hollow if you killed someone if there were being attacked by mobs and also feel annoyed if you were Stunned or attacked by a Mob while fighting someone.

What's the point in having interesting, varied and good PvP terrain and environments if the actual PvP players can't even use them. The majority of players in IC are just groups that run around a District farming. The was labelled the 'PvP DLC' not the 'Grinders DLC' and I wish there was more possibilities to PvP in the area. Currently most PvP happens around flags or flat areas where there are no Mobs, I want to be able to use the different elevations and walls and corners and LOS breakers but you can't as every district is filled with monsters.

I'm not saying remove the monsters, but moving them around so they are no in every building and good PvP environment and won't all aggro you when you want to move through.

Yes. I know IC is old and Battlegrounds are coming. But I like what IC has and more could be done with it.
Edited by Mashille on July 31, 2016 2:56PM
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen two guys glitch roll into a tent and had my entire zerg on them but we couldn't consistently hit them with anything. It took a while but finally manage to kill them. I Reported it but have no idea if zos ever did anything, they said they would look into it.
    Master Debater
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    IC improvments : more flags , less mobs , additional objectives to do.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @juhasman

Yeah. At the moment IC flags are in the dullest place, on a flat bit of ground with no good terrain around it. Put 4 scatted throughout the District.. I do have an 11 page Word document that I am working on IC on but I'm not ready to release that yet :)
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smasherx74 wrote: »
    I've seen two guys glitch roll into a tent and had my entire zerg on them but we couldn't consistently hit them with anything. It took a while but finally manage to kill them. I Reported it but have no idea if zos ever did anything, they said they would look into it.

What the heck is a glitch roll?

It honestly just sounds like they dodge rolled into a spot that you can't get to by walking, and that's not a glitch. It's just the way some of the collision works, like being able to dodge through some NPCs but not walk through them.

rip decibel
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The whole point is to be careful. You should still use those buildings and use those mobs when outnumbered. Mobs are part of the PvP terrain. Take this example.

I was got ganked while running around in IC on my stamblade (yeah that sounds stupid, but whatever). It was a 1v3, I was having a really hard time dealing with 2 Jesus Beams (yeah when I was at full health they Jesus Beamed me... Its an execute FFS) and a Jabsmaniac beating on me. I went into a house thingy. Got aggro on the mobs. Cloaked. Mobs started attacking one of the Magplars. I ambushed the mob, Reverse Slice executed that Daedra, killing a couple more mobs and oneshotting Jesus Beamer number 1. Jabsmaniac was still beating on me and getting healed by Jesus Beamer number 2. There was still this Ice Mage Daedra dude doing his thing quietly in his corner behind his wall. Guess what? I kite the Jabs dude to that Ice Mage dude (well actually I ambushed the Icy Magy and Jabs crit rushed me straight afterwards if that can be considered kiting). I stunned the Jabs while he was CC breaking I execute the Icy Magy Daedric mofo who was immobilising me. So basically Jabs was at less than 50% health and had a healing debuff on him. An Assassin's Will proc to his face and a Surprise Attack took him out. Jesus Beamer number two couldn't heal cause he was Jesus Beaming and it was kinda starting to hurt. I was actually pretty lucky to manage an interrupt. At this point it was a 1v1 and he was starting to run anyway.

So yeah this is more of an example of how to use Reverse Slice on mobs to nuke down players. I was on the heavy defensive in that fight but if it wasn't for those mobs I'd be the one getting tbagged.

If you play in a group those mobs shouldn't be a problem anyway, they just die too quickly. But use those mobs to your advantage. The are a great line of sight disturbance as they have collision. Hide behind that huge Elite Xivkyn guy. I actually love the fact that there are mobs in IC. Without them you wouldn't have to be careful at all and it would be just like in Cyrodiil.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you zerged down two people and they roll dodged into a good spot that took your zerg a bit more effort to faceroll? Nice. Just nice... :/
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭

Not only did you zerg em, you even reported them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell