Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Luckiest Man in ESO

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Yeah, I think Hakeijo can only be obtained from the "special scamps" in the sewers and from the tel var merchant. I am not entirely too sure though.

I came across 2 Hakeijo runes a little bit ago, forget where I found em but my Guild told me they were super sought after. Not a single nibble in the Guild Store yet though.

So what are you gonna do with those aspect runes, make glyphs out of em or sell them? Either way you're rich.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Yeah, I think Hakeijo can only be obtained from the "special scamps" in the sewers and from the tel var merchant. I am not entirely too sure though.

I came across 2 Hakeijo runes a little bit ago, forget where I found em but my Guild told me they were super sought after. Not a single nibble in the Guild Store yet though.

So what are you gonna do with those aspect runes, make glyphs out of em or sell them? Either way you're rich.

Hakeijo a used to be worth a lot of gold but since you can buy with tel var stones the price has significantly dropped.
    They're still worth 10k min (on xbox EU).
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz OP
    everytime i see heavy sack i yell over teamspeak "c'mon Kuta" but never get one.
    you make me jelly
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow! Just wow! Rngeezus loves you.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm going to name my first child, Kuta.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on the PS4, and Kuta and Rekuta are so common now that prices for them have cratered. That said, nice score, OP!
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Cydone
    Cydone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best luck I've had in game so far was in one day I got the following: Kena shoulder w/ divines from the bronze key you get from starting the Undaunted Quest, got the Malubeth helm(divines) and the Skoria helm(infused).
  • Martol
    Martol
    ✭✭✭
    EoNQzke.jpg

I was doing my daily business as Spooderman in Cyrodill, when I came across a heavy sack. And what I found inside...? BRUH! I've never heard or seen of someone getting this lucky from a heavy sack before.

And I thought kutas were nonexistent in ESO after the DB patch. :trollface:
    Awesome!

I've been in Wrothgar and Craglorn for the past week and have found at least 8 Kuta.

Not a single Hakeijo, though. I know most of them are purchased with Tel Var Stones, but I thought they did have a remote drop chance in the open world. Am I assuming incorrectly?

Good on you, though! B)

You get hakeijo from killing Molag bal too.
    i jest wanna git gud ;_;
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice you got lucky enough to get 5x kuta's and the cp passive that doubles it procced :) , the chances..

One of my friends was farming craglorn and he managed 2x armour nirncrux and 2x weapon from 1 node...

Lucky to get both from a nirn but he got it doubled.

Chance of armour is 1:500
    Chance of weapon is 1:2500

Chance of both at once is : 1,250,000, chance of getting the double proc with this is 12,500,000

1 in 12,500,000...

Exciting though this sounds, all Cyrodiil Heavy Sacks have twice as many mats than Heavy Sacks outside Cyrodiil. 10 Kuta is rare but not incredibly unlikely, and certainly not because of the CP passive.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    Nice you got lucky enough to get 5x kuta's and the cp passive that doubles it procced :) , the chances..

One of my friends was farming craglorn and he managed 2x armour nirncrux and 2x weapon from 1 node...

Lucky to get both from a nirn but he got it doubled.

Chance of armour is 1:500
    Chance of weapon is 1:2500

Chance of both at once is : 1,250,000, chance of getting the double proc with this is 12,500,000

1 in 12,500,000...

Exciting though this sounds, all Cyrodiil Heavy Sacks have twice as many mats than Heavy Sacks outside Cyrodiil. 10 Kuta is rare but not incredibly unlikely, and certainly not because of the CP passive.

Waif for real? Seriously?
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now secretly go to cwc to farm heavy sacks.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...I am inspecting every single heavy sack i pass from now on.