Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need Help With Coldharbor Chasm Focus Stones

Treemagnet
Treemagnet
✭✭✭
The quest is to destroy the four focus stones as you enter the chasm. I have killed all the Daedra by the focus stones but I cannot interact with the stone. I have done this with all four and nothing happens. I have done everything required (I think) to get to this point (speak to Cadwell, etc).

The walkthroughs I have looked at just say "destroy the focus stones" with no additional information.

Help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened me once.Try relogging or wait awhile. They get enabled slowly. Group up with someone else. IIRC, it's enough if one in the group destroys them.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
    Answer ✓
  • Treemagnet
    Treemagnet
    ✭✭✭
    THANKS for the advice. I restarted the quest and was able to destroy the focus stones - thought it turned into quite a pixel hunt as I had to try several spots before I got the option. BTW I am going solo.