Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: July 1, 2016"

• Shade1982
    Shade1982
    ✭✭
    You guys at ZOS have got to be the worst of the worst. And here I thought the people at EA were cash milkers, but this is ridiculous.

There is absolutely no sensible reason to actually remove items from the game. You are just plainly milking money from your community.

And, on a more personal note, it is a living hell for a compulsive collector like me. Luckily, over the years I have learned to control myself and I shall not be spending any more money on ridiculous tactics like these...
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to know when the OTHER and FAR BETTER Imperial costumes are coming out. Enough with the peasant costumes please!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I just want to know when the OTHER and FAR BETTER Imperial costumes are coming out. Enough with the peasant costumes please!

Yes I want my Cyrod Gentry's Town Gown. Hopefully they will release it next month.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on July 31, 2016 9:52PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I, for one, love ordinary clothes and bought the Rumare Waterfront costume as soon as it was available.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And while we're at it...WHY do we STILL not have THIS costume which has been on PTS since Thieves Guild????
    redrobe1_zpsv1ymlhvu.png
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!