Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More decisions

Borosev
Borosev
I've begun to accept that in some missions, that i'm just not being given enough options when it comes to deciding ones fate and so on. Ok, there a number of quests that make sense, but in other minor missions, i'm just not happy with whats sometimes offered. The quest Crawling Chaos for example, why didn't I get more options, I was forced between saving one person or the other, rather than just killing the daedra out-right in the latter moments of the mission. I hated the fact I had bend a knee to its whims, which I would never do. I would of preferred an alternative option that I would of been happy enough to select. I just hate being forced into this situation where there should of been more done about it. I know i've been ranting, but this mission in particular just annoyed me.
Daggerfall Covenant:
Gregory Lanchenko, Breton Templar
Mahad the Magician, Redguard Sorcerer
Fidus Custodius, Imperial Dragon-knight
Lilis Shadetree, Bosmer Warden

Ebonheart Pact:
Attila Caern, Nord Dragon-knight

Aldmeri Dominion:
Da'ken Maas, Khajiit Nightblade
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes there are tough, unpleasant, decisions to be made. In life, as in Tamriel, we don't always get what we want. :wink:
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    I know, but this one just pissed me off, silly I know. I hate the options, feeding yourself to the spiders? I'd rather cut them all down and take the daedras head as trophy. Felt degrading, i can cut molag bal in half, but not deal with that minor daedra? plus there were already other quests which gave me the option to save everyone.
    Daggerfall Covenant:

Ebonheart Pact:

Aldmeri Dominion:
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes there are tough, unpleasant, decisions to be made. In life, as in Tamriel, we don't always get what we want. :wink:

yup, agree. not all in tamriel is sweetness and light.

i get npcs calling me because i let a mother kill the man responsible for the death of her son....

consequences..... always consequences.
  • Borosev
    Borosev
    I just don't understand it.
    Daggerfall Covenant:

Ebonheart Pact:

Aldmeri Dominion:
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Borosev wrote: »
    I just don't understand it.

but that is the elder scrolls world ..... in all the games you will be offered choices that are difficult to make. there is no right or wrong choice. but you have to make a choice and live with the consequences.