The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This Has Always Annoyed Me.

Mashille
Mashille
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cACKFHD1NgQJmikltGYfy-6-977mmZfZzKE6ZAPYTyk8dyvKM7dqG3O7ah6n2MI3ZNVcjrt2FVgopRQJo49uoRAQwTtCColWTK_ovF8Rnv7u_Ol29GZ-fwlOIuo.u4U1cnV5RY-6ozX6RcA3GBLELqE.png

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIAqpShuQ5CgOW0J1Phxud3vva95-mU2c6i2sQHs58jSdztUeqrFVpF6ldTOYbPckFRTPu7COmCOIQSKSI6mOXqPCG6KGP2yEnlCIhc8PPxhedk2rub3BwlOIus.-ha14_o1HETVJrUAMR8lizwsZx4.png

He still has two feet :(
House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    .eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cACKFHD1NgQJmikltGYfy-6-977mmZfZzKE6ZAPYTyk8dyvKM7dqG3O7ah6n2MI3ZNVcjrt2FVgopRQJo49uoRAQwTtCColWTK_ovF8Rnv7u_Ol29GZ-fwlOIuo.u4U1cnV5RY-6ozX6RcA3GBLELqE.png

.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIAqpShuQ5CgOW0J1Phxud3vva95-mU2c6i2sQHs58jSdztUeqrFVpF6ldTOYbPckFRTPu7COmCOIQSKSI6mOXqPCG6KGP2yEnlCIhc8PPxhedk2rub3BwlOIus.-ha14_o1HETVJrUAMR8lizwsZx4.png

He still has two feet :(

Well, I think they did it because they would have had to make a model showing him having only one foot. But I think he is faking it lol. I bet if you look into the boot, his foot would be there.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Thevampirenight

I kinda just want them to change the line, cos it's really annoying how he says he lost his foot but still has it. Make him say 'Bit my foot' or something
    Edited by Mashille on July 31, 2016 7:45PM
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    @Thevampirenight

I kinda just want them to change the line, cos it's really annoying how he says he lost his foot but still has it. Make him say 'Bit my foot' or something

Point is he is saying he lost his foot. Maybe he did, but lol he possibly would have lost his boot as well. unless he hand another pair of boots where he was staying. Which is possible. Point is he possibly chickened out and desided to fake the foot being lost in order to get someone to kill the thing he needed to kill. Which is a very good chance of being possible. Basically the guy is obviously faking it.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on July 31, 2016 7:54PM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    curious - I didn't know they had deathclaws in ESO...I'm pretty familiar with them from Fallout though. And yes, it'd be nice if a relatively simple model adjustment could be made to account for the guy's spoken text - or, vice versa (text adjustment to account for the model) - not vital, but it would show at least a modest respect for attention to detail.
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a giant bat called Deathclaw :wink:
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a giant bat called Deathclaw :wink:

oh. that makes more sense. Thanks :)
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely possible that Hoknir lost his boot while being picked up by the bat, and his foot was bitten off sometime during the mid-air struggle. Back on the ground, he would have shoved the stump back in the boot that fell off.

Sort of like this guy would have, if he hadn't gone in head first.

mi2pp2.jpg
    signing off
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    Ah... yes... poor guy. He came down with the congenital disease known as "Tertiary Pedibus". It's a really old Nordic disease that plagues those who's mothers contracted Rock Joint in the mountains. He had a 3rd foot growing out of his left butt cheek.
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    He's got two boots, we can't know what's inside them. He did state he had to use his boot and some leather as a tourniquet. @Acrolas seems to have the right idea.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post