Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Will Be The Best Video Editing and Music Software For Youtube Videos. For My Stuff From PvP

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for 2 things. A Professional Music Software and Video editing Software. I can spend up to $150. I have this video capture thing. Hooked directly in my pc. That connects to my PS4 via another hdmi cable. (Elgato HD gaming)

I have trouble using share factory and capturing my Scourge PS4 EU things. Hence why I bought this video capturing thing. I am a bad player mind you. But I also want to do more videos. But look a little more professional. Not only that. This could possibly help me with my shyness also and possibly I might do commentary in future.

I was wondering. If is there any music software and video editing software. That is easy to use and are they really good? Are there also. If possible. 2 in 1? Meaning both video and music software built in? I also want to make my Scourge PS4 EU stories. That I been writing. Come to live. Someday in future for sure! :smiley:

Many thanks all. :smiley:

I just relize I really want to make pvp guides for fellow new PvPers also.
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 31, 2016 6:50PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, it's hard to go wrong with the high-end professional suites like Adobe Premiere, but you might be able to find some low- or no-cost options that fit the bill for what you need (timeline editing, multiple tracks, etc). I was researching this for a patron not long ago, but I can only remembered bits and pieces of what I found...

OpenShot Video Editor was one I found as a possible but hadn't had the chance to examine... Davinci Resolve looked promising, but the computer I installed it on didn't have a compatible graphics accelerator, so I had to move on... Hitfilm 4 Express is a possibility... Lightworks is another possibility... Filmora I think is around $40 or abouts... Jahshaka might not have what you need, but could be worth a quick look anyway... and Shotcut was what I ended up selecting for our public computer, as it was functional on a low-end computer without a good graphics card.

For sound... I'll be honest, I just use Audacity for most of my work, but then I only need very basic sound editing. If you're looking for actual music creation, that's going to be out of my scope of knowledge.

There are lots of resources in Creative Commons-licensed repositories for sounds and music, as well as royalty-free subscriptions for music that are aimed at YouTube content creators. That second often has a monthly fee, but it's another option to consider.

Hope this helps a bit.
          In verity.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm using Camtasia Studio, really good professional suite.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use wonder share. It was $50 and has the features you need for basic editing. Audacity for audio.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as @Eiagra stated.... Adobe Premiere is a VERY great choice for video editing
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • film
    film
    ✭✭✭
    The Adobe Suite is $20 a month for a student and $50 if you are not one. You can build up a bulk of videos you want to do themes etc and then you can actually still direct download them and use the trial version which is the full version just for 30 days and test out the software and how interested you are in using the products (figure out your workflow and whether you want to use Photoshop for graphics or Audition for audio or AE for motion) etc.

Follow the stream if you like the stream. Marry the stream if you love the stream.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    film wrote: »
    The Adobe Suite is $20 a month for a student and $50 if you are not one. You can build up a bulk of videos you want to do themes etc and then you can actually still direct download them and use the trial version which is the full version just for 30 days and test out the software and how interested you are in using the products (figure out your workflow and whether you want to use Photoshop for graphics or Audition for audio or AE for motion) etc.
    Eiagra wrote: »
    Honestly, it's hard to go wrong with the high-end professional suites like Adobe Premiere, but you might be able to find some low- or no-cost options that fit the bill for what you need (timeline editing, multiple tracks, etc). I was researching this for a patron not long ago, but I can only remembered bits and pieces of what I found...

OpenShot Video Editor was one I found as a possible but hadn't had the chance to examine... Davinci Resolve looked promising, but the computer I installed it on didn't have a compatible graphics accelerator, so I had to move on... Hitfilm 4 Express is a possibility... Lightworks is another possibility... Filmora I think is around $40 or abouts... Jahshaka might not have what you need, but could be worth a quick look anyway... and Shotcut was what I ended up selecting for our public computer, as it was functional on a low-end computer without a good graphics card.

For sound... I'll be honest, I just use Audacity for most of my work, but then I only need very basic sound editing. If you're looking for actual music creation, that's going to be out of my scope of knowledge.

There are lots of resources in Creative Commons-licensed repositories for sounds and music, as well as royalty-free subscriptions for music that are aimed at YouTube content creators. That second often has a monthly fee, but it's another option to consider.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thank you. You 2. I just checked Adobe Suit. But not 100% sure if I would use this. The features look really awesome. I'm leaning more towards pay once. I checked the anual fee for Adobe. But cost to much for me. But I might come back to Adobe. But not sure.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked at Audacity. Looks easy to use. I kinda like it. I will for sure use this for voice. Thank you all.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Windows movie maker :trollface:
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Talyena
    Talyena
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can get Adobe Premiere Elements for $60 ($80 with Photoshop Elements). Haven't tried it myself, but I use Photoshop Elements and it is good software. Just with fewer features than the expensive versions.
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Sony Movie Studio for video editing. Super simple to use, one-time payment to own and there's lots of guides on YouTube to help you learn all the features
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've worked with a number of different editing and motion graphics applications. My personal favorites are Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, both of which are included in Adobe Creative Cloud subscription which is fairly cheap at 19.99/month if you qualify for student pricing: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's only so much you can do with game recordings really . Most of the hard work is actually recording good shots more then editing . You can probably save a lot of money and get good results by practicing recording first . Sony Vegas is reasonable for editing .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Thank you all for your inputs. There are 2 choices I come to like. For video editing software. However it turns out. That my Elgato HD Gaming Capture card. Comes with video editing software also. I'll go ahead and use this Elgato Video editing software first. If not I think I might use Adobe. Like many of you suggested.

Elgato HD Gaming Capture Video Editor

https://help.elgato.com/customer/portal/articles/1020287-editing-video-with-elgato-game-capture-hd-

I'm going to download audiocity also. I really like the sound of it and many good reviews.

However. I was thinking also. Like a music software also. Like with virtual Instruments. For example violin and other strined instruments and something with Choir.

I have found some really good stuff. But not to sure.

#1 choice for Virtuial Choir. Voices Of Passion. http://www.soundsonline.com/Voices-Of-Passion

#2 choice. Symphonic Choirs. (This looks awesome to. But so expensive. I like that you can type words. ) http://www.soundsonline.com/Symphonic-Choirs

For Virtual Instruments. I'm not sure.

I'm also thinking that I'm getting way to carried away here.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot about Adobe's "Elements" line of software. Premiere Elements (with or without Photoshop Elements) might be just enough to get by (using Expert mode in it) and still have a good selection of tools from Premiere Pro. That may be a good "buy it once" option for you if none of the other options folk have suggested work out.
          In verity.