The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

It's time to nerf incap strike

• thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you change anything with incap it would be useless why would anyone pay 100ult for a single target ability when I can use dbos and hit multiple people and if you reduce the damage by 20% it will have the same damage as surprise attack. Which again means it would be no point to run it. Plus if you mess with incap it will also nerf magblade even more because they will also decrease the damage of soul harvest. No reason to nerf my magblade because people aren't built for PvP. If I'm not dying to incap and I wear light armor anyone can survive. I've been hit with snipe harder than some incaps
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem isn't incap strike, it's your playstyle and shoddy ability to adapt. Incap feeds off crit modifiers, wear impen is a good start.

it's killed ,e like twicr ever.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodge and l2P
    Gold Company Commander
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    Im cool if incap gets nerfed aswell as radiant.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow so much here where to start.

First one it's single target so 50 ult completely fair. You know both Sweep and Dawnbreaker cost a little more and hits more people. Overload has a slightly higher cost and can be chained with itself. Dragon Leap +75% the cost with a six man CC and must better range.

Second when have anyone with a good armor rating dies from this? If I hit one of the five people not running glass canon build its not OP. You can't run around with deep pools and high damage then get mad when your defense is trash.

I have 3.5k damage buffed and melt some people that's 1.5k off what most gankers have if you had any type of armor my normal weapon damage would not be nuking you.

Third are you wearing Crit resistance the move it self is not melting you with base damage it's that crit hit. Running Infused, divine and now Well fitted helps you retk face but not it's not defensive.

Lastly it's the Assassination passive it should deal heavy damage it's focused on one target now if we had an AoE or splash damage it would be OP but it's single target.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword